how would you know if your shee is heating

xt45

how would you know if your shee is heating

and what will happen if the temperature rises very high

put you dick on the left exhaust and your hand on the right, if you cum its not hot, if you start to smell burning bologna its too hot. :yank:

Edited by chipdog

I know you'll hear alot of F*cked up replys from these guys,but I'm here to help you.What I did is installed a diehard 12 volt battery and a 12volt to 110 inverter where my air box was.Then I mounted a 55,00 BTU Whirlpool air conditioner (vertical type) to the frames down tubes in front of the motor.I have seen my running temp drop 50-60 degrees,but the added wieght has made my shee as slow as a Z400,but I'm going to work that out next.

please, feel free to answer any manner that you feel comfortable, funny way, serious way, any way

so what happens eventually to your shee, as the temperature is going higher and higher, and you are not doing anything about it

please, be specific in the answer

please, feel free to answer any manner that you feel comfortable, funny way, serious way, any way

so what happens eventually to your shee, as the temperature is going higher and higher, and you are not doing anything about it

please, be specific in the answer

SEIZURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it s quaddingislifeless,i got your number, i see right through you.

I know you'll hear alot of F*cked up replys from these guys,but I'm here to help you.What I did is installed a diehard 12 volt battery and a 12volt to 110 inverter where my air box was.Then I mounted a 55,00 BTU Whirlpool air conditioner (vertical type) to the frames down tubes in front of the motor.I have seen my running temp drop 50-60 degrees,but the added wieght has made my shee as slow as a Z400,but I'm going to work that out next.

I put a cappuccino machine on mine.

Edited by Cotton eyed Joe