Pipes review

Noob Banshee

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asking what pipes "sound best" is getting about as subjective as you can get. It's a personal thing. Ask 10 different people, get 10 different answers.

It's like someone asking is that quad/car fast?"...fast compared to what? Do your pipes sound nice?"...nice compared to what? Very subjective.

I dragged a guy a few weeks ago that was running a Dynoport 2 into 1 pipe, ported and polished with a single carb set up . He was telling my son Luke his bike was wicked fast and wanted to know if any fast shees were around. So Luke comes back and tells me and we had at it. Now, his bike sounded sweet, like a nascar. Problem was I smoked him by at least 6 bikes everytime. :bolt: , but it sure sounded sweet. ;)

What do you guys think is the loudest pipes and or nicest sound pipes?

Toomey t-5's sound BAD A$$, they are probably my favorite!! also out of frame drag pipes are killer! but if you like a high revving nascar sound, Dyno Ports 2 into 1 pipe is sweet too, but the power gain on those i didnt think was too hot....