Pipes review

Noob Banshee

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when im buying a set of pipes i sit there and listen to them. from the sound i can tell which one puts out the most horsepower

thats how all of the fast guys from PS do it. it just so happens that the turbo bikes always have loudest pipes.......... <_<

I wouldnt mind usin some CPi's, but the only downside is that they have no spark arrestor. I was thinking all night last night on what to do to rig up a spark arrestor system to it, because I ride in SVRA places that require them. I was thinking about just sticking one of these in the back of the silencers, http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/item....=662&division=6 , and then either welding it or drilling some screws in it.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to rig up some spark arrestors?

Edited by dEcon

These Rocket pipes werent desingned for your ears!, your all just a bunch of banshee junkies! lol they for smoking all the competition!, if thats what you guys want ill make the rocket 2 series and they can sound like pamela anderson! Rockets smoke all t-pipes in most every way, from kick start to top of sixth, low end, mid and top, no comparison! :yank:

when im buying a set of pipes i sit there and listen to them. from the sound i can tell which one puts out the most horsepower :lol:

damm i wish i could do that, i can look at a chic and tell ya if she swallows or not, but to read a pipe like that dammmmm :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

haha yea, i have a hard time tellin when a chick swallows or not. i wish i had that ability. i can only tell when they are gonna be a bitch or not. :lol::notworthy:

I wouldnt mind usin some CPi's, but the only downside is that they have no spark arrestor. I was thinking all night last night on what to do to rig up a spark arrestor system to it, because I ride in SVRA places that require them. I was thinking about just sticking one of these in the back of the silencers, http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/item....=662&division=6 , and then either welding it or drilling some screws in it.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to rig up some spark arrestors?

all a spark arrestor consists of is a screen inside the silencer to keep sparks from flying out (thats how it is on the "SPARKY" type bolt ons. Made by COBRA) Depending on the rules of your ridding area, you might be able to just fasten some screen door screen over the end of your silencer core (internally).

I've been to finger lakes state park in Columbia MO which requires spark arrestors. The only method they use to check for them is to stick a plastic rod down your silencer. If it wont go through it your good to go because the screen in a spark arrested silencer won't allow the rod to go into the silencer itself. But if it does go through they won't let you ride.

Just an inexpensive way to get around the rules. Plus it provides the same protection if you get the tight knit screen.

• 4 weeks later...