How fast?

I am about to install a set of fmf sst pipes with power core to silencer. I also am about to install a k&n filter with adapter plate and plan to cut lid 2" from rear. Also I am about to install 15 front tooth sprocket with stock in the back. With proper jetting what shall my top speed be at? Just curious.

I'm not to sure that those PC2's will fit up with your SST's too well unless you've done a little work with 'em. With proper gearing, you'll be in the mid 80's, don't know that you'll be able to break 90. dunno really. Go to BenBB's site and download his calculator on the homepage. It's an excel sheet that will tell you the given speed with the given gearing and all.

I'd say around 147mph depending on how much bling is on there already.

Get out!!!! Anyways, you need no mods, just look below!!!

Thats sounds like some bull-shit to me, no offense <_<

As for the top speed probally about 85-89mph, with my old school pipes I can do mid 80s in sand. B)

Edited by Ultimateduner

I hit 90mph,with 15/40 on dirt road.i was running sst pipes with power core11 .V force reed blocks,head shaved .030 .intakes opened up a little.stock carbs.will be checking it agan soon,doing more work to it now.It has run in dirt 300ft drags at best is 5.27.. Its getting CPI drag pipes,5mill long rod 4 mill stroked crank,30over pistons,same head and reeds.cylinders getting drag ported.34 kehin carbs,pro intake system,and clamp on air filters ,,and timeing advanced .. have a 16 and 17 sprockets to try...hope to break a 100mph on pavement. Will i break the 100mph????