Wanted 2003 or newer modded banshee

Holyman

I'm looking fo a new banshee that is heavily modded. Must have cheetah kit, rocket pipes, 10" extended lonestar swingarm, custom graphics, titanium rims, and setup for alcohol... you know all the accessories.

I have 2 old craftsman pushmowers that don't run the rim off of an 83 ford f100 2 boxes of polaroid film that have been under the seat of the pickup since 1989, 1 tube of toothpaste half used {includes used toothbrush} a handful of dryer lint, a couple water logged june bugs from my pool filter, some leaky AA cell batteries and a VHS tape of Night of the living dead.

If you have an extra nice one, I may throw in a pack of moldy tortillas. You must deliver.

i will trade you if you throw in some muliti colored pocket fuzz

Well like I said I do have dryer lint which as you know has it's share of fuzzy things of all sorts in it but for the right quad I would be willing to dig up some multi colored pocket fuzz. Let me remind you though this quad has to be tight or I'm not doing it. I'm already giving you guys the best deal in the world as it is. Think about it, if these mowers were running they would be able to cut a 21 inch wide path of grass. Yeah that's right 21 inches. All one needs is some plastic steel to fill the hole in the bottom where the crank thingy bent and made a crack in the other thingy by the bottom of the thingy.

The other one does run but it shakes alot. My neighbors best friends step dad from his moms second marriage said that he had one that used to shake alot and that was from all the horse power it had, like 3 and a half horse power. He said it didn't used to have that much horse power when he bought it because he got it used from an old guy that would only cut grass once a month and he only ran low octane gas in it. So like one day after that guy bought it he had some 140 octane he got from a guy that used to own like a hundred funny cars and he had a barrel of it in his garage so he siphoned some off and used it in the mower. And it was running real good and then he hit a huge rock with it 'cause he was drunk when he was cutting the grass and it must have knocked some of the carbon off the piston thingies in there and this big puff of smoke came out and it started shaking like it had mad horsepower and ever since then every time it runs it shakes so much you can't even hold on to the handles. I was thinking about putting it in my Kindiro 50 quad but I figured I'd just trade it for a modded banshee.

ok its a deal, but you need to throw in a pair not just 1 a pair of bald tires, dont care what they are from, as long as they have no tread, cords showing would even sweeten the deal. oh and i want 1 fouled plug to. let me know, i can drive 4 hours to make a deal like this you know this is a once in a lifetime deal. man i can pass this up!!!!

I'm looking fo a new banshee that is heavily modded. Must have cheetah kit, rocket pipes, 10" extended lonestar swingarm, custom graphics, titanium rims, and setup for alcohol... you know all the accessories.

I have 2 old craftsman pushmowers that don't run the rim off of an 83 ford f100 2 boxes of polaroid film that have been under the seat of the pickup since 1989, 1 tube of toothpaste half used {includes used toothbrush} a handful of dryer lint, a couple water logged june bugs from my pool filter, some leaky AA cell batteries and a VHS tape of Night of the living dead.

If you have an extra nice one, I may throw in a pack of moldy tortillas. You must deliver.

i will trade you my bike, i have no titanium rims.

i will trade you my bike, i have no titanium rims.

shit NYUK. your bike isnt nice enough for all that stuff. holyman would be losing his ass on that one. :lol:

Nyuk... your bike is just too rough and you would have to come up with soo much cash too that it just wouldn't be worth it.

bb98... a deal is a deal. Take it or leave it.

fro... I've got a burned out 100 watt halogen so if you come up with a couple g's we got a deal.

Well, I don't have a cheetah top end, but I'm not looking to roll you

for everything you got on the auction block. I just need one of those

busted ass mowers...which ever one is crappier, and the moldy tortillas.

I'm not saying I couldn't come up with the cheetah top end...if you have

more than a few pairs of old socks with holes in them, we'll talk. Hit

me up.