cleaning her up

I use a product called Orange Blast it is made my a company called Greased Lighting.Just spray your shee with water then spray on the Orange Blast wait like 2-4 mins and rinse off.It takes off all mud and grime and leaves it looking new.Best of all you can pick up a 2 liter container of it at Wal-Mart for like $3.50.

I always wet my shee down, then soap down, then spray Fantastic on everything, let stand for 1-2 mins then take a scrub brush and use in circular motion. Cleans all the dirt out of the cracks and crevics. Then spary Tire Shine on the plastic and WD-40 on the motor. :dance:

I will spray mine down with simple green and wait about 3 minutes then hose it off with water. Next, hit it with car wash concentrate and the mitt. Then I dry it off and start polishing the billet and wd40 on the cases and tire dressing on the tires and you are done.

thats exactly what i do!

always makes your banshee look like the day you bought it

you want your shee to shine?? ok try this, go to the nearest atv dealer and get a can of "cleaner and polisher" made by "HONDA" wash, clean and dry your shee then you apply a coat of the stuff on the engine although you can apply it anywhere (plastic, metal, rubber) then let it sit there for about 10 minutes, the buff it off. it will look very good, believe me. it does 2 things brings shine and it protects the surface. don't put WD-40 or armor all,they are dirt and dust magnets. also don't expose the engine to strong soap or degreasers as they are hard on the paint and will wear it off, decolor, wear the shine off and make it dull looking. Use just plain water. this can of cleaner/poliser will also bring a nice shine to the plastics.

are you sure if you put honda cleaner on a yamaha you won't lose any speed?? :jesterlaugh:

I use wd-40 and a rag, my friend uses wheel acid or some shit on his bike and it really cleans it up but I won't be putting that stuff on my bike anytime soon :flush:

• 12 years later...