Falling on its face

It's like it getting too much fuel..popping,sputtering and falling it on its face. banghead

setup..

2 into 1 carb 33mm keihin carb trinity stageIV intake/carb setup

V-forceII ..Stage IV intake

Stage IV head 20cc/165 lbs

Try larger pilot jet????????????

Tried everything from 38 to 52 samething.. Thanks

Could be stator. Check for air leaks, test your stator.

new Stator Led, I've tried the carb. cleaner when it's running..I don't know of any other way for checking for a air leak..

Just a note. Ricky Stator had a bad run of stators just for a little bit. It's not a problem now. Meat was one of the unfortunate ones that received one and had him going in circles to figure out what was wrong with his quad.

OH, I guess I'll check that out....thanks new stator/ricky stator 200w could be the deal.thanks again..

i know i say this alot, check the resistance of your spark plug boots, if they are the same you should be fine, i don't want to look up the specs, i had that problem on my warrior, and at high revevs it would fall on its face, also the parking brake gave me problems like that. you live and you learn, and alot of time on an easy fix sucks. so check those two things, and maybe the tors. i don't know about that much cause i took mine off first thing. if that don't work break out the tools and start ripping it apart, you will find something