4mm stroker or not?

hey guys and gals anyone know how the 4mm stroker motors run? lots of bottom torq? run better on the top? I have a pretty much stock banshee, with vito's super stock pistons, adjustable timing plate, t-5's, trinity 35mm cv single carb kit,V force reeds, do mainly woods riding (hare scrambles) and some duneing and occasionaly drag it. It just doesn't have the top end hit i would like(ripping your arms out of the sockets) can you help?

I want to know how a stroker motor will run I currently do NOT have one just wondering if its worth it to build a stroker motor? not happy with current power of my banshee, I'm used to my LT500r quadzilla I sold to get the banshee. that thig would rip your arms off, you just had to tighten every bolt on it every time you rode it, but it was insane fast. let me know about the stroker thanks

my stroker has so much power that the first time i rode it it ripped my arms out of their sockets. now i dont have any arms :lol: jk, but really they can produce tons of power. combined with the right porting, pipes and intake they can scream. mine sure does. check out passion racing or almost any other builder. there are lots of poeple who can do this.

Right now from what your saying I'm going to guess jetting may be part of your problem but that 2-1 carb is built for low end.

90% of 2-1 carb power issues is due to that one thing, jetting. They're faster to jet, but not necessarily easier and a jetting change in one carb is affecting two cylinders, so it gets kinda picky sometimes. You should have some good top end, maybe not quadzilla top, but good top.

• 3 months later...
my stroker has so much power that the first time i rode it it ripped my arms out of their sockets. now i dont have any arms :lol: jk, but really they can produce tons of power. combined with the right porting, pipes and intake they can scream. mine sure does. check out passion racing or almost any other builder. there are lots of poeple who can do this.

248023[/snapback]

WORD