BHQ History

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh nothing else like the HQ boys, one of those good things in life like front wheel bearings that just seems to last forever, heh. Just glad I've been along for the ride, there are some of the best people in the world right here, you guys know who you are, good times...

Yeah I am still lurking around here...lol I joinned a little while before we changed over from network54. its definetly been a while. there are a lot of great people here with a lot of great info. I wouldn't know half of what I know about banshees if it wasn't for all of you.

thanks for creating such a cool site for all us banshee buffs...

...FAT

Yeah I am still lurking around here...lol I joinned a little while before we changed over from network54. its definetly been a while. there are a lot of great people here with a lot of great info. I wouldn't know half of what I know about banshees if it wasn't for all of you.

thanks for creating such a cool site for all us banshee buffs...

...FAT

And still a rookie :confused:

yeah I wasn't around for a while since the last upgrade, so I guess I lost my old post count? I have been very busy and haven't posted much at all. I will have to start replying to jetting and repair ?'s again. just haven't had much free time. I am on a lot but don't post much. the HQ is my homepage :) so I might look like I am on more than I really am..

...FAT

I have been around for a few years. I mostly just read the posts but try and help out when I can. I can't believe all the stuff I have learned from people on this site and differnet member's websites. I didn't know crap about 2 strokes when I first landed here but now I feel confident in doing all my own wrenching and tuning. And I know if I do run into a problem I'll always be able to get the answer here.

I may have switched over to the darkside for now (four stroke :P ) But the BHQ will always be my favorite set of forums and I'll continue to hit this place at least once a day to check out what is going on and try to pass on a little of what I have learned here to the guys just starting out. BHQ has some of the best members on the web. :notworthy:

00banshee

Been around a while...I can still remember when I first found the HQ, it was like yikes.gif I'd hit the motherload! :lol: Since then, been damn near a daily visitor...this place is like a resort while I'm at work, I look at is as if I'm getting paid to surf the HQ at least 8hrs a day, learn & help out when I can. Gotta dig it. B)

beer.gif

i remember when i found this place. it was in like march. i watched it for a while, but never signed up until may. when i had my first big Ka-Boom in the cylinders. i think im probably a daily visitor as well, if not, its al least 4 days a week.

later, cole.

btw - boonman, i was one of those PM's :rolleyes:

Edited by therail

Well I would have to say I've been around since the beginning.... Ahh the network54 days...... things were so calm back then. No dirtriders, no Bluebreadtruck.. ahh the good ole days B)

I dont know if I could consider myself one of the "origional 12" but I'd have to say I've been "around". I dont post anywhere near as much as I would like (lack of time) But I find that there are more than enough "qualified" people here to answer the most common day to day questions. I only stink my nose in when I feel I can contribute something worthwhile or have the time.

Im normally logged in 6am every morning, and maybe once or twice more at night after work. The whole reason I visit here so much is because of the people. Its a select few that really make this site what it is.... It could be named anything and about nothing and I would still visit it, just because of them. I seem to ride my shee less and less and have no need to change anything else on it (for now), but I feel compelled to come here just to see whats going on. There are truely some great great people here. I do not regret meeting anyone from here and I only wish I could meet many more. I surely miss some of the verterans such as C&B and others

I may only be a novice, but i agree, the people are what make this site the best. It may have lost some great and respectable members, but theres still enough knowledge and friendliness here to make it great. The banshee is probably the only quad that inspires a passion to the owner, and the onlyone to have so many devoted owners. I hope (someday) to be a pro and replace some of those people, along with other knowledgeable people.