BHQ History

i remember when the forums switched over the most recent time, took me like a month to remember to look on the right for the avatar. :confused:

i like the new smilies by the way

damn you must have been here a long time. lol

I pretty much joined this site after I bought my banshee. And I am here to stay for a long time. The people here will keep you hanging around.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been around for a long time, I joined that old BBS system back in 1999. Sold my Banshee last year and bought a KFX700, but I may be back into the Banshee fold real shortly--I am going to go look at buying 3 of them this Saturday. I still come around and check it out every now and then, but I have never got my post count up on this new system.

Most of the "originals" left awhile back. I've seen a few lurking around, but they aren't posting unless I'm missing the post.

I wasn't one of the orginals, but I came on shortly after the swap from network 54. At least I think I did... I remember people talking about what they liked and disliked about the new forums at that time.

I joined before I got my banshee as Banshee_boy_01 I believe. Had some problems with a few members from what I can remember. (angry because I was asking questions that some though were repeated from other posts, lol) The next update possed some problems for me and I was unable to log back on, even with Lee and Brooke's help. I Then started with my current screen name.

Edited by Screamin_Demon