Lets Vote

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

motul, you gotta quit watching michael "bitch tits" moore's propoganda. You need oil, I need oil, so everyone should just deal with it. As far as the economy, it's better than ever. Don't try to feed me that "year 2000 economy was great" bullshit. The economic boom in 99-2000 was a farce. Listen up people, it was a LIE! All those crooked CEOs were following our president's (CLINTON)lead and lying their asses off. The economy started tanking in may of the election year, right after the Clintons brought about bullshit anti-trust litigation against microsoft. Steve Jobs (Apple Computers) is a HUGE Clinton supporter..... <_<

Bush comes along and cleans all this crap up on top of dealing out some ass-beatins' for 9-11, AND THEN HE LETS THE ECONOMY REBOUND BY GIVING TAXES BACK TO TAX PAYERS. Politicians do not have the power to improve the economy. That is up to the hard-working people among us. ALL POLITICIANS CAN DO IS STRANGLE THE MONEY OUT OF THE TAX-PAYERS AND GIVE IT TO THE LAZY.

i vote for myself. i really think i could turn shit around. all quads would be street legal and those tree loving pussies would have to go f*ck themselves after i rode my banshee across their forehead.  :D

LOCOGATO IN 'O4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ideas for your platform:

Put an ATV in every garage....

Atv registration fees would go to improving atv recreation areas, not someones pocket.

Every state must have an ATV trail infrastructure put in place within the next 2 years.

As you stated, street legal ATV's (All Terrain Vehicle....asphalt IS a terrain)

Make the Sierra Club illegal some how. Fine them $2 mil for every frivilous law suit they file.

Make Piersons Milk Vetch weeds illegal. Classify them as a Class 3 substance.

Provide enough money to actually ship Hollywoods precious celebrities to some island near Malaysia when they bitch that "If so and so is elected I'm leaving the United States" Be sure to slam the fucken door as they step out to drive the point home that not that many people actually care what they think.

I'll come up with more later.

One more:

Give the economy a boost, lower the crime rate, AND help clean up Americas highways in one easy step!!

Alot of the south west is barren land. Build more/bigger prisons. Then, stop this free lunch bullshit where someone goes to jail, and they hang out under the AC watching The Price is Right. If they're breathing, they're working. And the cost of their jail stay is exactly what they make cleaning up the road side.

You'd make a ton off of the concrete...er...cement....which ever....

fuckin right Stan. them bastards wouldnt get away with shit. id really turn shit around. :D it pisses me off that i have to spend my hard earned money on some criminal f*ck to watch tv or eat for that matter. put them fuckers to work for their housing and meals. them fuckers got shit easy nowadays. oh yea, its CONCRETE Stan. cement is just a part of concrete. :D

Are you guys fuckin' retarded? Who's voting for bullshit bush?? Remember what this asshole has done for the past 4 years he's been in office? National debt, NAFTA, WAR, playing golf when he should be working, I mean take a look at the past here don't just buy into what the media is selling right now. You're all being taken as idiots and morons buy the legislature and their raping your rights right out from under you. But then again a choice between shit is still shit..so we are left with choosing the asshole from the assholes and the problem with assholes is they are always talking shit. Elections are like sticking somebody in a room and having them choose between 3 pieces of the same crap..either way you're still ending up with shit.

dude, they are all dumb. might as well quit preachin about it. oh yea, its a well known fact that who is in office does not affect the National Debt. ask any economist. the national debt has been way out of control forever. the current president actually has no impact on the current state of the national debt. they also have no impact on the state of the economy. whoever is in office just happens to get to take credit for however it is during those 4 years. just face it, all politicians are fucked up retards with no idea what the ppl want.