How to say I DONT WANT YOU ON MY QUAD

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right, my buddie gets high, and wants to ride my quad. How do you tell people NO? He is the type that cant afford to fix it.

Im sorry dude but, YOU HAVE TO ASK? Heres what you say if you want to be nice about it. "Look man I like you you are my friend but I cant help but to tell you I dont want you to ride my bike, espicaly when your high. I dont want you to get hurt, I feel like it would be my fault if you did happen to get hurt, it can and does happen. Therefore I cannot let you ride my bike anymore. Sorry but thats is the end of the discussion."

If he doesnt accept that than screw him. He cant make you do anything its your stuff. And this can suck if you havent already acceped it but In LIFE your only out there to please yourself. Thats all you have to worry about. You sure seem like a nice guy. But life is about making yourself happy and if you can do that then you can make other people happy. Dont be an asshole but dont be too nice to people it only ends up biteing you in the ass. Like a 3 sided jagger bush. Is it worth crashing your bike and him getting hurt because you cant say no. NO Its not worth it. At all.

my saying is " tell you what, you can ride my banshee if i can ride your wife" :biggrin:

you gotta watch that shit smebody might take you up on that and wreck your shit on purpose :blink: :blink: :blink:

Only time my Banshee has been on its side was when a friend was piloting it. :shoothead:

That'll never happen again....

By the way... this thread is fucking old. :thumbsup:

:smile: i think all my friends know me and how much my quads mean to me and know better to ask if they can ride them. i just got my 96 shee last christmas as a gift from a old riding buddy of mine and i'v spent all my extra cash on tuning and accesories for it. my wife dont even ask if she can ride it. i think if their really good friends they know better. imo

They are tree things you dont let your friends ride 1.your quad 2.your car .3 your woman because all three will come back with a rod thrown in them. Look at them and say have you lost your fuckin mind go buy you one

i've been in this boat before. i let my brother in law take a quick trip on my cbr600 once, he said he has ridden a lot before, and was only home from the navy for a few days, so i figured ok, let him have some fun before he goes back on duty. he didn't make it out of the driveway and crashed into the flower garden!! banghead no major damage, just a minor scratch or two, but after that my bike had a sticker in plain sight - "yes it's fast, no you can't ride it" i'm not a fan of letting others ride my toys, for as long as i can remember. it never fails, something will go wrong. only my buddy who has a 686 rappy has ridden my shee.

maybe im old school but i would never let anyone who asked to ride my shee take it if i wanted them too ride it i would offer. and i have never asked anyone to ride there quad either if they offer i might and i have offered to let others ride mine but to say can i ride your quad is rude and it aint gonna happen

i have a sticker on my helmet to my harley it says dont ask to ride my bike and i will not ask to f-ck you wife i will be getting the same sticker and putting it om my shee plastics if they ask i just show them the sticker if they say there not married i say your girl mom or sister will do ,they usually get the point but most will read and never ask