Riding...

Noob Banshee

Yeah I'm trying to learn everything i can from this site and from the fellows here, I'm going with a Black & Orange. I'm just got to get a carrier before i powdercoat everything, I got a swingarm and guard on the way!! I just found out i need to rebuild my motor. so its going to be a while. The guy i got it from was the guys uncle for 200 bucks! the nephew didnt respect the shee like he told him to so, the guys crashed it..... he got a broken, neck, back coller bone, wrist, leg, tail bone, hit a ditch going 75-80. lol i just want to putt arounf for a while to learn it first like gearing etc etc. Anyone that wants pic of that 500cc tacate e mail me at angler@verizon.net we also have pics of the restore!!! the before and after look for it in dirtwheels maz!! i sent it in!!!

talk about burning legs, i rode the shee in shorts one day. im running DG national pipes and they have the little "DG" badge riveted to the side, well i slid up to shift my weight, hit the pipe, bounced back. looked at my leg a little while later, the mark in it said "DG"... i have a pic ill see if i can find it

what kind of performance stuff do you have on your shee noob?if its stock you shouldent have a problem just take it to a big open field and strap a pellow to you back (for safey) ;) i learned to use a clutch on my xr80 i wished i just bought a banshee and saved some money <_<

Its stock but i need to rebore it to a 5.0 over i think thats what they call it. and im buying little by little from Meat_head, broke, and a few others i still need a few things done to it Meat_Head is going to post some pics for me. looks like crap too lol. im trying to save up some money for a powercoat .

• 3 weeks later...

i grew up on 3 wheels..they are fun as hell..i rode an 86 250r untill feb..of this year and i have noticed alot of difference now that im on a banshee...most of all the banshee dosnt jump the same you dont get the same air as on 3 wheels..the shee you get the distance but the 250r i was getting mass height.. i can see someone getting air like a 2 wheel bike on the right track or jump

Edited by crbanshee

Found off it takes off great, just dosent realy care if I'm coming along for the ride or not.

LMFAO

I've done that at least once.

Me too...as a matter of fact it was the first time we actually took the banshee out after resurrecting it from the dead. Shee was alive alright, just like Pyro said she didn't care if I was on the back or not, she took off...and ran smack into the front of someone's truck :lol: Thankfully there was minimal damage to the shee and only a scratch on the truck's bumper

Just respect the shee and it will do you good. Just like everyone else is saying, don't try and be a showoff and you "shouldn't" have any problems. The banshee was my first 4 wheeler too :)