Riding...

Noob Banshee

Lol anyone think it's funny that I have about 30min of riding Xp, and right now i'm putting a 350 shee together. I know i should have started smaller but i figured what the hell i only live once right? Can anyone give me (good) riding advice for the shee?

My firend rides a 84 tecate 3 wheeler thats a 550cc with and rides and jumps with the 2 wheelers! i think thats pretty good right?

Dude if your buddy can hang on an MX track with a three wheeler...He's got skillz. Just remember to lean when you corner and shift your weight to keep ballanced. Don't be cocky..you'll get hurt and stay in your limits until your comfortable with the machine your on and the conditions your riding in.

how come you guys are always gettin burned? i ride in shorts 75% of the time and have never been burned. maybe its cause i have stock pipes. do you all just sit way up on the tank or what?

thats why u dont ever get burned, stock pipes sit way below everything. get u some toomeys or cpi's or any aftermarket pipe and ull think twice.. dont really have to sit way up on the tank at all, one of those things that just happens.. i made a bad mistake the other day and rode my brothers stroker with shorts on, hes got rocket pipes. those mugs stick way out there. banghead

No your not crazy.

I had never rode a 4 wheeler nor drove stick nor drove anything that involved a clutch.

I wanted the best, so I went at 20y/o bought me a fucking banshee and learned on it.

I made the mistake of thinking I knew what I was doing after about 3weeks of straight riding, than I was coming up a very small embankment....BAM rear tire hooks on a tree root banshee goes straight up I bail only to find my left foot stuck under the shifter. Thankfully I only ended up with a stretched ligament and not a torn ligament. I suffered for about a month and it still bothers me on occasion.

We have this saying around the fire dept. most may have heard it. If you aren't scared of fire, your fucking insane.

And fucking christ I have a headache right now. gotta love standing in open air in a steel mill and be sucking in 250ppm of CO.

Gosh damned blast furnaces losing the light on thier stacks.

how come you guys are always gettin burned? i ride in shorts 75% of the time and have never been burned.  maybe its cause i have stock pipes.  do you all just sit way up on the tank or what?

thats why u dont ever get burned, stock pipes sit way below everything. get u some toomeys or cpi's or any aftermarket pipe and ull think twice.. dont really have to sit way up on the tank at all, one of those things that just happens.. i made a bad mistake the other day and rode my brothers stroker with shorts on, hes got rocket pipes. those mugs stick way out there. banghead

That aint no shit. I babequed my legs the first weekend I ever had my Banshee when I went and rode a buddys that had Toomeys. I think I still have the scar 6 years later. It looked like someone stuck a piece of beef jerky on my calf for about 3 weeks.

main thing dont try to be a show off. . . first month I had mine I made it all shiny (even amoralled (sp) the seat banghead ) went to show off infront of some friends and show them how fast it could take off. Found off it takes off great, just dosent realy care if I'm coming along for the ride or not. Managed to hang on but looked like an ass.