Anothjer example of my luck

Just took my banshee down the road ran fine for about a half mile then it started boggin so i shut if off threw new plugs in, then took it a bit more it had no powerband just luggin in all 6 gears so u felt the expansion chambers 1 was warm the other firing normal so the thing starts poppin and smoke was pourin out. so i shut it off the left cylijnder still has a slight bit of compressoin becuas i put my hand by the pipe.. The amsoil dealer was closed so i used some other 2 cycle oil the only one the auto parts store had.. Im gonna take the noss head off now what should i look for, if its seized i have 0 money right now and ill either have to have it sit for about a year or ill have to sell it, i now have 2 seized up quads sitting in my gradge life sucks my pride and joy the banshee just fuckin siezes up mile down the road.. Im screwed :shootself:

Don't cry a river yet. If you mixed two different kinds of oil, that could very well be your problem. If you mix synthetic and non-synthetic they will not mix and cause the shee to run like shit. You could possibly have a little of the old fuel left in one carb and the new and old mixed in the other carb/side that is not running. Take the tank off and drain completely and take carbs off and clean completely. Reinstall and use only fuel that has ONE oil in it. Let us know how it goes.

i think pimp is right to

you might have schucked a piston skirt through your wall, thats what i did. not seized but when you try to turn it over you get a hellacious metallic scratching/grinding sound thats made me wanna cry. if youve got the tools drop the antifreeze and pop off the head. its about a 20 minute job, much faster if you take the tank off. do that and then tell us what the pistons look like. if youre feelin really gutsy take the jugs off too, its only 8 more bolts. whatever you do just tell us so we can help you figure it out.

my dad could help you he fix's ATV'S 24/7 he's been doing this stuff with fixing quads sence he was 15 and now hes 34 his name is sandrat so pm him or i will tell him to leave a post ok?...not come over and fix it but tell you what to do if it wasnt one of the things posted above

Edited by sanddragon

Thanx for all the replys i pulled the noss head off and its not good one pisotns freid to dust with a nice hole in it .. But hell nothing that cant be fixed but the problem is i have no cash o well gotta start the plans on how to rob the local bank so tomarow im gonna come on here and tell you guys about my newly bough cheetah 525 kit whcih i paid for by myself.. :ph34r:

:ph34r:

1. Get a plane/helicopter/boat/anything.

2. Learn to drive it.

3. Go into bank (close to way out of country) with some REALLY good friends (it takes more than one person to rob a bank if you are white).

4. Get money to plane/helicopter/anything.

5. Get out of country.

6. Chill for a few years.

7. Come back to states...if you don't fall in love with some beautiful foreign woman...actually leave her anyways, American women are pretty hot too.

:ph34r:

That seems like the only reasonable thing to do.

Or go on a killing spree and...well nevermind.

:evil::jesterlaugh:

P.S. Probably not a good idea to do any of this. Except the foreign woman part maybe.

P.S.S. Are you serious about getting a Cheetah Kit? cause that would be *Grade-A Kick Ass* I'll say it again *Grade-A Kick Ass*. Dare I say it again.....I dare not.

P.S.S.....S...I guess...whatever. Bad humor and jokes aside good luck with the whole thing. ;)

rob a bank...you wish lol its like doing this :shootself: lol