Remember the post about the 4th of July...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with special blend...i dont think the truck pictured matches the truck described in the story..the spedo is stuck at a high speed, and there are no burn marks..seems a little fishy

There are no burn marks because it's not a hot explosion....if it were the dude would have been a little toasty. ;)

Holy shit just like dune demon,

my buddy made these as well and ploated thenm in the air wit a string as the fuse, never seen it just herd the story , glad nothing bad has happened to him like this.

I dont know if you guys watch american hot rod but the old man on there showed everyone how to do it with a glove same thing, i cant believe they showed it on the air.

I hope he is getting well and had no permanent injuries.

He filled a styrofoam coffee cup... That dude is one grumpy old cuss too!

Some things are betten to know abou than to be able to do. It is not a toy and should not be played with i think the example give here is evidence of that.Not trying to sound like a dick but i would feel awful if anyone tried and had not a good aout come..

sweetshee4312, If you can't figure it out on your own, then your not old enough. Trial and error my freind keep at it it until you get it right or until you almost kill yourself in the process.