try this

racer

stock pipes, with trinity stage IV porting, v-force2's, uni w/airbox, 1000-1100ft, 85 degrees. got two already one said 220, other said 260, i went 260 mains stock pliots middle clip and its waaaaay fat, i think, any help/ suggestions are greatly appreciated, thanx

it happened by chance that i blew my motor as my friend was selling the jugs cool head reeds and pistons for a $375, but when i start it sounds like a freakin snowmobile. anyone got suggestions on how to make a stock piped sleeper?

Edited by therail

it happened by chance that i blew my motor as my friend was selling the jugs cool head reeds and pistons for a $375, but when i start it sounds like a freakin snowmobile. anyone got suggestions on how to make a stock piped sleeper?

Get unfinished pipes and paint them black. Anyone with Banshee experience can tell the difference, but not the average joes.

230's did it. but, now it only idling on the right side most of the time, however occasionally the left side comes to life then the r's shoot to the moon and i shut it off. also when it gets warm it spits oil of out the left pipe. it was doing this when i had 260's in and it was way rich but why would it be doing now?

Edited by therail

Your right..you will be making a sleeper..bitch will sleeps it way off the line in last place running stock pipes. Your wasting your money on those expensive engine mods if your not going to compliment them with a tuned pipe matched for the work your having done....It's like blueprinting and supercharging a chevy 350 then putting back on the stock manifolds and exhaust..shit won't flow and if you run too much psi you'll blow the motor.

obviously you didnt read the whole post. that money was saved up for some t-5s then the left piston skirt let fly in my cylinder, so its not my damn fault thats just the way the shit happened. it would have been $910 for factory jugs from the dealership. so instead i got ported ones(with pistons to match) and a head and some reeds for $375. i thought it was a pretty sweet deal.

Edited by therail

sounds to me like a combination of problems. Sounds like the side that isnt idling all the time has some problem with its reed or something....because when it fires it runs on. Im sure its filling up with gas when its not firing too. I think you should lok into some kind of hot ignition setup and check you're plugs/wires.

when i first started to mess with it i changed the wires from left to right and the problem didnt follow. so that leads me to believe that the problem lies in that left carb. and the reeds are almost brand new v-force 2's.

Hey whats a sleeper?Ive heard of a lot of stuff but a sleeper thats a new one lol.

a sleeper is a something (quad, bike, car, whatever) that appears stock to the untrained eye, but actually is highly tuned. they are the guys you dont want to bet against cause you cant tell what they have.