Best Looking Sport Atv?

I had trouble with this one. i kept wanting to put the banshee on top because i wanted to throw in performance as a factor...

but

1. the TRX 450R has the best overall looks. that thing looks mean when you get up close to it (i guess its the headlight).

2. the Banshee comes in a very close 2nd (modded or not).

3. the 660R Raptor.

as for the most uglyfied quads:

1. any of the Honda 200 or 300 EX's

2. Polaris Predator

3. WTF happened to the Blaster? fugly if you ask me.

As for me I am a little one sided. I love and will always love the Banshee. It is a true Classic. You just cant get any better as far as I am concerned. Next I would have to go with the YFZ450. It kind of looks like a pissed of mosquito (sp?) but I like it. I Used to like the z400 until my neighbor got one. The nice looks of them worre off real quick. I like the looks of the 400ex but those fugly headlights does it in for me...Dont even mention the trx450... Same deal as the 400ex.

Dont mean to be a thread robber here but what is you alls best 4 by? Personally I love the looks of the Rincon. A very close second goes to the Grizzly.. Next is the Vinson.. Sorry let me quit....I could run on for days....

Edited by BansheeJerry

My favorite 4x4 is the yamaha big bear 400. It is part of a dying breed, you know :cry: ( manual tranny w/ auto clutch)

Worst looking sport quads:

1. ds 650

2. predator

3. dvx 400

01. 2004 banshee

02. 2003 banshee

03. 2002 banshee

04. 2001 banshee

05. 2000 banshee

06. 1999 banshee

07. 1998 banshee

08. 1997 banshee

09. 1996 banshee

10. 1995 banshee

11. 1994 banshee

12. 1993 banshee

13. 1992 banshee

14. 1991 banshee

15. 1990 banshee

16. 1989 banshee

17. 1988 banshee

18. 1987 banshee

:rolleyes:

Hmmm i'd have to say

1- Banshee- every time i see a Banshee i just think of riding mine and how awesomely fast they are. Before i ever had one id love seeing other peoples banshees.

2- Yfz450- looks sweet

3- Honda 250R- Gotta love the oldschool Honda, especially if it has original plastics that are still in good shape.

My favorite lookin 4x4s would have to be

1. John Deere Trail Buck- I love anything made by John Deere

2. Sportsman 700

2. Rincon 650

Edited by Wassup350

how can u even compare the good looks of the banshee, to everyother sport quad out there that i swear could interchange plastics if they wanted to, they all look the same except for ONE exception, being the early 250r, i think its because they shee and the r were made earlier, then the rest of the bubbly plastic looking quads, the worst is the 300ex, ugly color and just...ugly, and for the 4x4, gotta love the 350-400 big bears, they just look mean, the older ones, i dont like the new ones with the round lights

1. nyuks banshee

2. meatheads banshee

3. dunedeamons banshee

4. meats banshee

5. locogato11283 s banshee

I'm gonna have to agree with reas on this one, good list!! hahaa id just add one more...

6. Reas11's banshee......awwww