Proquad101

My jetting on my bike is dead on and with stock gearing it will pull super hard in all gears. I should be able to put a 15 tooth front on and still go crazy but I can't for whatever reason. Its not near fast enough. I'll try stepping down a jet size and see what happens but I'm pretty sure its good.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do both of you have the same port as Duece or are they different.Cause i could understand the disappointment if your doesn't run the same as his sounds.Must be something else going on then,cause if you have jetting right,something else must not be right.

My jetting on my bike is dead on and with stock gearing it will pull super hard in all gears. I should be able to put a 15 tooth front on and still go crazy but I can't for whatever reason. Its not near fast enough. I'll try stepping down a jet size and see what happens but I'm pretty sure its good.

If your jetting is rich, that will happen.

my pilots are 50's....im with pro quad, with a 15 up front and my shortened swing arm i can about loop it in 5th....i run a 17 up front cause i wanna do 85 across the desert...you mentioned a trinity engine, i have a second shee with a trinity motor it feels stock compared to jims motor.... if you cant pull a 15, you have serious jetting issue's, jim at passion would certainly help you out, id trailer that bike and pack a over night bag and head his way, long before i said his motor sucked.....whats a "Rocket Pipe" anyway?.......

Got1banshee:

If you are looking for help in your area, you should contact GT Performance. He specializes in Banshees, and is located about 15 minutes north of KCI airport (10 min from Platte City - probably an hour drove from Harrisonville). You can visit the website at www.gtperformanceatvs.com.

duece the rocket pipes are pretty nice from my understanding the company that makes them douse snowmobiles mostly i guess and just started getting into the atv buisness at least that is what i am told

jeffro your jetting is off or you have somthing wrong in your electrical my friend runs a 15 tooth on a stock port with milled head and t-5's i know your like a hour away if you wana drive up here one of these weekends i would be willing to let you barrow my coil and stator and cdi to make sure somthing isn't wrong

got1, have you tried adjusting your timing? like the others have stated, it's probably your jetting, but if you think that you're close on the jetting try adjusting the timing + and - , some setups work good with some timing changes, just a suggestion.