Banshee Hp

I have seen dyno runs that showed 37 others 39. So lets say 38. Fatties and powercore exhausts should give you about 6 hp. The better air cleaner and reeds about 4 hp. But this is all relative, if you don't jet it right you won't get close to these numbers. If you port a little it will improve the effect of the pipes. If you were to port a lot you need to pipe to the port job. Like useing CPI's or Grand River drag pipe or Vito's Fat Bastard.

Anyway back to the question. You should be at about 48 or so. You can get a few more with a Noss or a Cool head with 20cc domes. Then you need to rejet again and watch the compression to get the right octane.

Once you have got past that Whaa Hoo of the stock banshee. You start on the never ending modifacation ride. Remember it a combination of parts working in concert that make good power.

Just my 2 cents Thats all I had left after I gassed up. :whoa:

. You can get a few more with a Noss or a Cool head with 20cc domes. Then you need to rejet again and watch the compression to get the right octane.

Increasing compression (or even advancing timing) typically does not require a jetting change. But it is a safe practice to keep an eye on your spark plug color whenever you change something on your engine. Oh, and I do recommend getting your crank welded with these mods.