Melting Boots On Pipes!

Steel wool should not scratch your finish if its chrome. I thought the same thing till I tried it on my toomeys and it woorks real well, in fact I keep some under my seat so i can scrub what ever melted on my pipes, be it rubber, skin or what ever.

I had posted the same question a while back(so have a few others)....

try doin a search...lots of replies on this subject.

I just ended up warming the bike up to get the pipes hot, and picked at the burned stuff w/ a puddy knife....then used something like goo gone, or simple green to get the light stuff off...

I just said 'F-it' and let the bitches melt to the pipes. They'll get shitty looking enough someday & I'll just get the pipes ceramic coated...then I won't have this problem. I'm not worried about having a beauty queen... :P:D

thats what i say f*ck it it doesnt effect the performance, ride the shit out of it. hell enough might build up and from the weight it will fall off :lol:

I just said 'F-it' and let the bitches melt to the pipes.  They'll get shitty looking enough someday & I'll just get the pipes ceramic coated...then I won't have this problem.  I'm not worried about having a beauty queen... :P  :D

same god damned thing here. I worried, scraped and rubbed and the shit didn't come off, so I said f*^k it. You can't see it anyway unless your really close, and if I see someone sticking their f'ing melon down to look at it, I'll kick 'em in the ass.

PS - Oh, this is my 2,000th post. B)

Edited by sredish