Nick Berg Video

KILL THEM ALL!

TAKE THEIR OIL!

AND GIVE IT TO THE JEWS JUST TO PISS THEM OFF!

THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS

IF I EVER SEE A MOTHER FUCKER IN MASK LIKE THAT THEY ARE GETTING A CURB STOMP!

Damn Straight!!!!!!! :angry:

Let the dumb SOB's starve since they keep blowing up the food convoys, let them dehydrate since they keep blowing up the water trucks too, and let them tie notes to dogs that they havent eaten yet to run messages back and forth since they seem to like to blow up every thing that involves telecommunication infrastructures. To hell with giving Saddam back to the Iraqi government that is run by his former military personnel. They need to string him and Osama up and use them as pinatas.

Most seem to not want help over there, let them fend for themselves.

I saw the vid today, and I gotta say that I never want to see that again. It made me so angry the these chicken shit terrorists have to resort to disgusting things like this to get there point accross. I say if we find them, we should string them up and feed them their own testicles. What a sick thing to do. :angry:

is there a way i can see this vidio with out signing up for somethin? i dont wanna pay realone plyer just to see one vidio clip. a link would be sweet.

Go to www.ogrish.com

Its on there in windows media playey

Even thou im an aussie this vid made me sick to the stomach....

Kill them all....

I hate to say it. But the guy was a war protester and offered a ride out of Iraq. US Taxpayers were going to buy his plane ride out of Iraq EVEN THOUGH HE WAS A PROTESTER.

His own fault. I hate to see any American killed. But I'd rather see the protester get it than an american soldier any day.. I couldn't bare seeing a soldier in the same situation.... FREAKIN SICK

If any of you are un-familiar with Mr. Berg read this article. Be sure to read the whole thing!!!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...id=542&ncid=716

Edited by BitchenBanshee

it was all over the news that he went on his own will and would not have any protection in doing this. and he was told to go, and didnt. his choice to be there. but after seeing it once i lost it. we take a few stupid pictures of our guys doing dumb shit and its wrong. they cut off an american citizens head and its what they do and how they are. those people are destin to die, they have been that way for years and will contiinue to live like that. if the fucking tree huggers and right wing suckers of all countries would shut the f*ck up and let war be war, and bush would grow some balls and pull all our guys out and nuke the whole damn place, hed be doing everyone a favor by giving them what they want, and giving america what it wants. i lost all respect after seeing that clip.

But the guy was a war protester and offered a ride out of Iraq.

He was an independent contractor working there for the government,

and not the only one. The military always uses civilians from on base activities to war actives. He was serving his country just like the soldiers just in a different way.

And I've said from day one___nuke'em- they'll always be that way!!!!!!

Ya know, I heard a very good point this AM on the goold old talk radio...

This shit happens with this American getting his head sawed off with an equivilent to a damn buck knife and we hear about it on the headlines, what...maybe 2 days it's at the top. But yet, when a few American soldiers working a prison make people get naked and pile up on each other, make them stand in weird poses,...etc. and I'm sure we've not seen the worse of those pictures....but I guarantee that we didn't do anything near inhumane as what they did with Nick Berg. But still all we hear about are those damn pictures of American soldiers 'torturing' the Iraqi prisoners on the headlines still. WTF!!!! :angry: f*ck the media, and f*ck the terrorist nancy's over there in Iraq & Afghanistan. <_<

can you imagine a nice HUGE glass desert left over after nuking the f'ers who did that? what a place to ride. put some super sticky tires on and play...big huge glass desert.

i watched that video and that will just piss any normal person off to no end. i was appalled. that was almost as bad and the unknown russian soldier video. the difference between the two is that Nick Berg was murdered in retaliation for us poking fun at some prisoners, so they cut off a citizens head on video...WTF kind of people are we dealing with? f'ing animals that need to be zapped...

what i dont understand is all the talk about rules of war. i mean come on. do people really think that these "things" give ashit about rules of war. in war why would there be rules? you are out for one thing and one thing only, to win. so what we are supposed to do is sit down before the war begins and read our war "rules" handbook so we play fair? come on, wtf is that shit. the people of there, if you can call them that, obviously show no mercy for us, so why should we for them? i cannot believe that american soldiers get in a bunch of shit for makin them take a few stupid pictures, but its ok that they cut a civilians head off. when will america drop the whole lets play fair and look like a bunch ofbitches act? this is fucking rediculous. i try and not even look at posts like this cuz they piss me off so fuckin much it makes me wanna blow up the white house and all the pussy ass politicians that dont have balls to get shit done. if the stupid ass towellheads dont weant us there, then lets get out, and drop a couple huge ass bombs on their asses. why are we spending millions of americans money to help them and help to rebuild their shithole country. i cannot even believe we bother. f*ck them, f*ck everyone else. what about america? its not like our country is perfect. we have starving people, homeless, fucked up cities and i could go on and on. but we care about some worthless ass fuckin 3rd world country halfway across the world??? sure they can come here, blow up our cities and destroy our building and in return well go over there and help get them on their feet and build them buildings. makes a lot of fuckin sense to me. hey lets just invite all the countries here to f*ck us up, then we can go help them build up their country. i dont fuckin get it. maybe i have my head up my ass but it sure seems that its alot of money and lives lost for absolutely nothing. sorry for the long post but i have been building this up for a while and had to share it with some people that may understand where im coming from.

I chose not to see the video but when I turned on the radio Wednesday on my drive home they were playing the sound bite on the radio. Nick's screams while being decapitated was the most disturbing shit I have ever heard, only second to the horror you could hear in peoples voices as they watched people jumping from the Trade Tenter's twin towers and then watching it fall on 911. It made me fucking ill. I was going to make a post on this topic but I was too pissed to do it yesterday and would have sound like a raving lunatic and get all political in a banshee forum, but since it's an open topic now, scew it I'm fuckin pissed!

The fact is that they have identified the guy that was the leader of the terrorist group that murdered Nick Burg as one of Osama Binladins top operatives and the murder was done before the news of the prisoner abuse scandle broke. His killing had noting to do with the scandle. They just released the video and said that it was in retaliation to the prisoner abuse afterwords. They took Nick Burgh hostage and tried to use him as a trade for some terrorists being held in the Abu grabass prison.

I'm so discusted with the whole thing I don't even know what to think! :angry: The piece of shit media and extreme liberals (Ted Kenedy - WTF is wrong with you dumb fucks in Massachusetts keep re-electing this jackass?) keep undermining the U.S.'s war efforts, publically stating things that border on sedition and treason, and going ape shit on the dumbest scandles ever which is fueling the terrorists effort to get attention and create media controvercy and further puting our troops in harms way! Hello! Does stacking naked Iraqis even compare to sawing a mans head off? But the media is still trying to make a bigger issue out of prisoner abuse. Prisons suck, shit happens even inside the U.S. prisons all the time, GET OVER IT! If this bull shit doesn't stop this country will never win another war ever again, much less this one. :shootself: Our military is being punished, pussified and hands tied to do what is really neccessary by politics comming out of our own country. I can't take this shit any more! banghead

For the bleading heart idiots, wake up and smell the roses! :ph34r: I'm sick of hearing your empty words, time for action!