Nick Berg Video

you know, i started to download it, and realized I don't want to see it. The very thought of what happened makes me so f*^king sick to my stomach in disgust at those c*^ksuckers. I'm afraid that if I see it I will be so enraged, and there's nothing I can do about it, better for me to respect what he died for and go on.

Scott

that video is fucked up .. i'm really not disturbed by to many things .. but when a person is shown so much lack of respect..for political reasons..just sheer arrogance ..it's disturbing. now that they know who was reading the letter if captured the same should be done to him..someone who was helping to build iraq, gets punished for someones radical views..it pisses me off to the point of no end .. this world is fucked up ..

everything that reas11 said is exactly how i feel, that was some what disturbing and i've been hunting and harvesting game animals since i was a kid and that never disturbs me. i guess because it was a fellow country man is what makes it some what disturbing. after this i hope some of the peace mongers realize what horrible people we as a nation our up against and start supporting the effort to rid this world of the peace of $hit people like that. "KILL THEM ALL"

where did you find the full video? i only saw the news version

i say we tell all them f*ckers if they want to leave the coutry they better go...and bomb the whole damn thing

Just sneaking in a quick note while I'm 'taking' my final. :shootself: Haha

The video can also be found at consumption junction - http://www.consumptionjunction.com

Have a barf sac ready or something to shoot, because you'll either get sick or what to return the favor to that ragheaded piece of stinking human shit cocksucking sand ***** (racist expletive removed) *****. <_<

Sorry for the harsh language...watch the vid & see how you feel. :angry:

My condolences to his family. :(

Edited by ledofthezep