I Getting Rid Of It!

Don't give up whatever you do.I have been trying to get mine right for a while and spend 1-2 hours a day troubleshooting with still no resolve.Stick with it and you'll eventually find the problem.Ledofthezep told me not to give up and keep trying and I have been very determined and persistant.Yeah,you'll want to throw a tool or two across the garage,cuss,take a time out if it makes you feel better.I have started to make a list and circling what i have done to find the problem.Doing so may help you out.

Stick with it,you'll get it!!!!!!!! ;)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fatty's flat out rock on that engine along with CPI, PC, PT-mids,t-5's etc etc...I think you have a set of old school FMF's there Rick...Jim

are the old school fmfs really that much diff????i can see why they would make it run like shit but pc or fattys make it run better????cpi yeah i can see them maybe making it run better they are drag pipes...well rick it would be alot of work but if you wanna go ride some time and we can throw on my dmc see what happens.. didn't you say you have land now so we can ride there..and try the pipes see if a diff...

I bet its your pipes

I'm a dealer for Rocket pipes, and I'll tell ya what. You send me $20 for shipping, and Ill mail you a set of brand new rockets down there. You try them out. If you like them, buy them from me for $405 - no more shipping.

if you dont like them, or they dont work - send them back - no questions asked

just as long as they are still in original shape.

this offer if available to most people here on HQ - as long as youve been around long enough to be trustworthy.

I would say just try the Rockets out first before you sell it.Your only gonna be out $40 if you don't like them.I couldn't believe the difference they made from going from Pro Circuits to them.Sure beats busting out $500 for CPI's if you don't have to.

Hey, I have PT mids on mine and it rips good enough for me. People comment me when I climb the hills and whoop ass.

The only way I can see you not pleased is if you drive a funny car to work everyday.

Hey Ray thats not a bad deal at all!!!!!! How long of a time do you give to test them out? You got me thinking, although I dont see how rockets will get me more bottom end then my PTmids.

I am in the process of biulding my 12 port stroker.

I agree with faded dreams even tho I have Shearer waiting to get put on, Test out the rockects And try them T5 out. Minkia offer sound great.

Any body what to race :)

im not sure how long yet - a week or 2? then maybe ship them back to me - or maybe ill just have ya ship em to another 'tryerouter'? this will be the first time I did this

so who is interested in trying a set of rockets - i know you wont be disappointed

hey got1banshee do the deal with the rockets i had a set on m old bike b4 i sold it and they ARE the BEST pipes imo. on my buddys ported bike i had my pipes on there for a while and i tell you what they are awsome give them a shot b4 you go and do something like sell the bike. and minkia38 is a good dude just my opinion thats all.

Thanks for the kind words

I'm just tryomg to help that guy with his passion problem :)

anyways - if anyone wants the rocket deal - email me at minkia38@hotmail.com

tell me you want the "Banhsee HQ pipe-trial special"

ill email you back with a few questions (name, address....)

and I can send the pipe right away

Ray

Well I got my Rocket pipes today. They are very big haha but I can't turn my gas on and off when the bike is wormed up. I dont like that, I want to be able to turn my gas off when I get done riding. I it out for a spin and my FMFs would pull the front up off the ground in third gear about a foot or so. Now with the Rockets I can only pull the front end up about a foot in first gear, I have no low end and very little mid and ok top. I am not saying its the pipes I think its just the jetting. I am not fucking with it for a week or two because I moved into my new house and have a shit load of stuff to do.

Anyway, I am lost and dont know what to do as far as the jetting but I will tinker with in a little here and a little there.

Hey Ray, Now wouldnt be a good time for me to try the pipes since I am having running problems with it now and also wouldnt be able to pay out some money since i have other things that need it like truck tires, getting the dog spayed, and getting the quad running hopfully. But I will let you know sometime down the road.