Well With All The Other Polls~

wimpywade94

who chews or smokes here?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I started chewing when I was 14. I "technically" quit when I was 20. I started to smoke and quit after 4 months because how awful it was to my stamina. I still chew on occasion, but don't have the addiction I used to have.

Where do I fit in??

I started chewing when I was 14.  I "technically" quit when I was 20.  I started to smoke and quit after 4 months because how awful it was to my stamina.  I still chew on occasion, but don't have the addiction I used to have.

Where do I fit in??

KODIAK,breakfast of champions.

I started chewing when I was 14.  I "technically" quit when I was 20.  I started to smoke and quit after 4 months because how awful it was to my stamina.  I still chew on occasion, but don't have the addiction I used to have.

Where do I fit in??

KODIAK,breakfast of champions.

No shit. That's what I chewed, until the last year I switched to Skoal. That Kodiak has more glass than my boat.

Honestly, so I don't get hooked, when I need a "small" fix, I'll grab a can of Hawken. It doesn't have much kick, but when you never have nicotine, there's a slight little feeling there. It's really really sweet and it works for me, keeps me from getting back into it deep. If I took a Kodiak chaw right now, wheeeww I'd be flying.

Scott

Grizzly is the only wintergreen I can stand. It gives me about the best buzz of any chew. Nothing like a good dip of cherry or mint Skoal though.

Anybody tried Copenhagen Black? The burbon flavored one. I didn't care for it at all. Now a little Natural flavored moistened with some Jim Beam is a different story.

I started with the patch, then the gum, then finally on to the cigarettes - wanted to take it slow and not rush into anythinng. :wacko:

LMFAO

Thats the best way to start an addiction....

I smoke, I have tried the gum, patches, pills, and I cant find anything to help me quit. Guess I dont have the willpower yet.

Carry around a small brass hammer. Nothing huge. When ever you get a craving for a cigarette place your hand on a table and whack your thumb with the hammer. I don't know about curing your craving, but you won't be thinking about smoking for at least a few minutes.