Well With All The Other Polls~

wimpywade94

who chews or smokes here?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I started chewin in high school(umteen years ago.... :( )....quit for a couple years(for a chick)< got rid of that bad habit, and started chewin again..

2 cans a day... :flush:

i quit smoking ciggs about 6 years ago and just started back up about 3 months ago. talk about a stupid decission to start up again. :shootself: but for the time being i havent had road rage as bad or had the urge to make some one pull over on the freeway. si i guess im smoking to save the world, and stay out of jail ;)

u8rsand, jesus loves you man. its ok to do bad things sometimes, he'll still love you, so go fire up a fat bowl ;)

cigaretts aitn for me, not all about addiction, but cigars.... :)

i did the cigar thing for awhile. my faves are macanudos. but i started trying new ones and this and that and hit one that was a little too much for me to say the least. got all buzzed and light headed and just didn't fee too well for a little while. I haven't wanted one since. :(

I started chewin in high school(umteen years ago.... :( )....quit for a couple years(for a chick)< got rid of that bad habit, and started chewin again..

2 cans a day... :flush:

LMFAO :lol:

2 cans a day :o

I chewed for about 5 yrs. Smoked for about 6 months.

Haven't done either since 97'. Been thinking about chewing again

here lately for some reason, but so far I haven't.

I quit last nov. cold turkey. Me and wife have a deal quite= buy banshee,

start again she sells it. Good incentive!!!!!! Plus the money I spent on smokes($40 a wk) now goes into an account for me only, of course Banshee parts.

:cheers: Jeremy