Banshee Drinkers

Sugar Magic

Who here drinks?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm just bored, drunk, online and wanting a smoke.. ;):D

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never ever tasted alcohol...not because religion or parents or anything...but, a CRAZY concept that I like to call..."I didn't want to".  doesn't bother me when people do, just not my thing.  Never had any desire to drink.

I feel the same way

Drinking on the shee is not a good idea. I did it 3 weeks ago flew up a hill and at the top there were 2 trees that you could bearly squeeze through. Lets just say I hit the hill a little too fast and flew over the top of the hill and my right front tire cought the tree. The bike went from 15 mph to 0 instantly. However I continued to slow down at a much slower pace. thanks to the ground not haveing many rocks. Oh well nothing happened to the shee but my arms got a little cut up. Nothing another beer couldnt cure. :cheers:

i can't even stage my car at Atco without three cold ones, totally calms my nerves, as for riding, every gas run is a good excuse to grab a pair of cold ones.. hey at least i wear my helmet. they don't call it courage in a can for nuthin' :P

at least theres none of those "I ride better drunk then I do sober" people in here, I know a guy that was like that, (possibly dunk and stoned for this incident) but he was talkin bout gettin drunk and all, then came back out and told some ppl he was guna try a steep hill, lil while later the house me and my frined were hangin out at got a call that he was at the hospital, intoxicated, cut up and brused bad, and some broken ribs and i think a broken arm too, bike was messed up bad too

I've been known to enjoy the "Champagne of Beers" from time to time. Try not to over indulge, but they do taste good cold, almost frozen. :drool: Dont drink more than I can handle though, I have learned at least that much in my old age. B)

I do need to say that A.A saved my ass from a destructive lifestlyle. I came so close to screwing my life up royaly.I go regularly to meetings have a sponsor.

I coludn't be any happier with who i am and how much i have built myself a better life. :D

Edited by BansheeBrian