Banshee Drinkers

Sugar Magic

Who here drinks?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drink on a daily basis, well, not every day, but whenever I feel like it. I only have 2 maybe 3 beers at most. I drink it more as a beverage to drink, then the alcohol involved in it.

I used to drink a lot, and do a lot of stupid ass shit, most of it being illegal, but now me and my girl go out just a few times a year and get pretty lit. One being Irish fest weekend down at WildWood, NJ (weekend of sept 17-19 this year). Hear its gonna be the last one. The best thing about it is that its in North Wildwood, and in South Wildwood is a monstrous carshow.....and by the end of the weekend its just a missmosh of Irish Drunks and hot rodders doing burnouts and cheering them on

Good times.

ahh yes the burnout contest, fried quite a few tires down there. wildwood got a little too ghetto over the years for the big holidays, got tired of getting ticketed all the time. if i had a dollar for every time i heard " you want to light 'em up, we'll write 'em up" from the cops, i'd be doing pretty well. good times late in the season besides the irish fest or car shows is the fireman's convention week, a lot more grown up, as for the major holidays i stay out of "wildhood or childwood" and stick to atlantic city or sea isle city... can't forget "nights of venice" in ocean city either...

hell yeah drinkin can be fun providing you keep it undercontrol

IM getting some of that shit from moulan rouge (absinth) here in like a week its already on its way $70 a fifth oh well its worth it

to all of my fellow seniors and partiers have a good graduation and be the best bar room hero you can be :headbang::cheers:

Theres nothing like a few cold beers and some tunes after a long day! ive heard people who have a few drinks each day (not a fifth) live longer! i wonder if thats  a proven fact?  :cheers:

I'll tell ya when I get there. ;)

Beer has been the only thing keeping me from losing my mind in school. Why not? Beast is only $8.50 a case

Screw that! Paps Blue Ribbon's only $6 a case. :cheers: I'd rather drink sweat out of my shoe than the Beast! :wacko:

When I was working at a salmon cannery on the Bristol Bay in Alaska (South Naknek to be exact = BFE^2) to make some college money about 10 years ago I had to pay $15 for a 12 pac of Pabst Blue Ribbon! :shootself: