Boost Bottle

You have to put in aftermarket reeds (V-force,boysen's) with the boost bottle or you wont see a change, its gives you more air to open up the reeds faster and give instant throttle responce, and either a different filter in the box (k&n). or clamp ons yes it does work

i have k&n filters and vforce. i could tell no difrence with or without a booste bottle. it isnt free air that opens the reeds its the pull from the cylinders. if you want a great throttle responce switch to alky and a pvl. why dont drag racers use them? they are a waste of money.

It works the best if you polish it inside and out, get into all the corners for the smoothest flow possible. Put something in the holes that would connect to the intake boots, something that will be air tight. After you get all that done grab your favorite fishing pole and bait, tie the shiny boost bottle to your line about 16-20" from the bait and cast away! It works great as a bobber!

i have a drag 7mm and had a drag 350. there was no diffrence with the balance tube, the boost bottle or with them pluged off. so i threw them both in the trash and got some pro design intakes wothout the holes for the tube. buying a boost bottle is like putting helium in your tires to make the bike lighter, waist of time.