Do U Support Bush

they are running the world,look how scared everyone is of further attacks,and of the possibility of more.im not saying the war is the right or wrong decision,i mean that theres no end to this one unless we pull out.(also no garantee then) :yank: we should of fcked saddam in the first war,and why cant we catch binladen?? cos he rides a banshee!! osama bin banshee!!!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe we will ever wipe out terrorism completely. But, I do believe that we can make your(terrorist) ass think twice about who or what you are about to blow up. I do believe if you go into w/a "You can win the end battle," there's no point in trying to defeat the enemy. Flip the tube to Fox cabel news, not Fox local news. Their is more accurate info there than anywhere. Look at the surrounding countries (some not all) around Iraq that are standing up against terrorism now, such as Lybia. Lybia has admitted to the bombing of the marine b-cades in the 80's and will pay 10 mill to each family. Will that happen, I don't know, BUT IT IS A START. It will make countries think twice about CONDONING and HARBORING terrrorist groups.

This way of thinking that we just can't win the final battle may be why previous POLOTICIANS have FAILED in the past.

We just can't give up people!!!

I don't think I would want to tell the familys of our SOLDIERS who gave the ULTIMATE SACRIFISE that it was for nothing because we can't win in the end. It can be won, it just depends on who is PRESIDENT, and how long we are willing to fight.

PAT TILLMAN and MANY OTHER AMERICANS gave the lives in hoping that another AMERICAN (any human being) doesn't lose their life to another TERRORIST act to a U.S. citizen no matter what country he/she is in. And also, children can grow up with good memories instead of memories of LOSING THEIR ARM and LEGS to cowardly actions.

Also, Pat Tillman gave up a football career and $3.6MILLION to fight for what he believes in, and that is FREEDOM

I did not read the entire thread and everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but I must say the origionals posters ignorence makes me sick!

it's not about running away from anything. or atacking a country because they attacked us first!..You have to do more research about the past history of our country and Iraq, sure Sadam needed to be removed, but its 1000x more complicated than that. Or attacking antoehr country because of terrorism in ours? Some people even have reason to beleive that the Government WAS aware of the threat to the towers, and that nothing was done, just so buch COULD go to war. Now I'm not sayign I support this, but you need to be aware of as many views as possible to understand why people might not support bush.

Do you know who origionaly gave Iraq their power? We did! We gave them power to attack another country (Iran) when we were fighting with Iran. Do you know who was the last person to screw with Iraq? Bushes Dad!

So why are we REALLY over there? if we did not know for sure that had weapons then why did we go? How do you think all the other people feel with family members over there that are commiting suicide because they do not believe in the war themselves? Why don't YOU go over there to fight if you believe in it so much? What about All the OTHER things Bush has done wrong.

Do you agree with his decision to go against the United Nations? Do you ever watch News on NON-american stations to understand other countries views on our war?

My Guess is you watch the news or read the paper, and accept what is presented to you. Just as the average american does. they think they have enough to analize and base their decisions and there views, but the mdeia makes it seems as though there are always only 2 options, support or do not support, where is the middle ground?... Can't blame people though, who has the time to REALLY understand things?

Yes the media shows us a very Twisted distorted view of what is REALLY going on, there in it for the MONEY. It jsut seems arogent the way this was posted. Everyone has their own opinions, but instead of sticking to what you currently side with perhaps you should look deeper to REALLY understand why people do not like Bush.

Hell I voted for him myself origionaly, perhaps he was the better of the 2 evils. IMO the whole systems sucks! Pick your Poison!

If you have read this far into this post, thanks for your time.

Sence you want to go back in time, we helped'em against Russia as well. We also hepled Cuba, but they didn't attack us. I'm no ones PATSIE, I don't need the tv or newspaper to make up my mind. That job is for the Left wing LIBERALS for the not so bright and people who keep up with what is going on in the world every now and then.

Could you please ELABORATE a little more than above. You typed alot but didn't make a stand on anything. You kinda tried to bitch as the rest of us for voicing our opinion and failed :P in trying to belittle us.

I think you stated that we should join sence we so badly agree. Once again sence you obviously have a prob. with the way things are ran, MY FREE AIRLINE TICKET IS STILL AVAILABLE !!!

Really, you weren't able to add much to the topic. I don't knwo where you get your info. and to state the average person is too STUPID to think for themselves.

well now that sadmaninsane is gone. them people will just reallect a new dictator. them people are conditiond to dictatorship and being rulled by someone. the way they see it, if you wipe our leader, well well will just have to ellect a new one. not all of them are like that just far too many. this dictator ship has been going on for thousands of years. its in there religion, there crazzy. plane and simnple. OH wait i was just being prejodus wasnt i? LMFAO.

you cant kill these types of people, its verry hard. they carry there beliefs onto there children and they will grow up just as crazzy or crazzyer then there parents. they will fly plains into buildings, kill children and think there doing GOOD a favor.

last note. there are some people like this in our contry. thats the scarry part. we could get rid of them but, then we would be prejoudgeing them or accusiong the innocent of being guilty right.

do i support BUSH? i think hes alright. but the truth comes out after his 4 tearms are up.

i support bush. hes no Uncle Ronnie (Reagan), but hes the best man running for the job right now. hes doing a great job at killing terrorists, which is great. jobs are increasing, which is cool. economy is recovering from clintons reccession, also good. really cant complain.....well unless you are a liberal then hes terrible :yank: and hes deffinately better than kerry, what does he stand for anyway?? "I voted for it before i voted against it" lol! :jesterlaugh: I wouldnt trust kerry as town dog catcher...oh and who said kerry has a great military record? he was there for 4 months then he threw his ribbons (or his medals...no wait someone elses medals...no just his ribbons there all the same ;) ) back...yeah really good mitary record

Heres what I feel is bullshit. Why is it that we let these dam rag heads start wars with others that we have to fix, kill thousands of our americans, and cost us Billions of dollars to rebuild there shit hole of a country just to give it back to them. I mean look at what happened with japan. These little midgit shits fly over here to attack an island that we own, like there going to take us over or something. Then we go over there and shit on there shit hole of an island just to rebuild it and let them eventually take over our jobs, and flood our streets with low HP ricers with wings.

I say if we have to got to Iraq f*ck them we own this land. Take your fuckin towls elsware. Screw sending my friends over there to get killed just to rebuild shit for them to give them a better life.

If it was me that oil and land would be mine. I'll be damed if there going to let us fix them up so they can make a good economy and sell us oil. We otta pump that land dry and let them make a market selling sand bags! f*ck em!!!!! :angry:

I absolutely will vote for Bush again. The other option is too horrible to contemplate.

This election is not only about the war. It is about fighting invironmental extremism, it is about fighting against trial lawyers rights to collect obscene settlements, it is about realistically getting a handle on spiriling health costs, it is about keeping the government out of setting rules where they have no business, it is about slowing the rate of increases in federal taxes, it is about preventing additional closures at Glamis Dunes, it is about keeping balanced leadership in charge of BLM and National Forest Service, it is about avoiding further unwise restrictions on cars-trucks-motorcycles- and our beloved Banshee, it is about fighting against federal legistation giving gay married couples all the federal rights of men/woman marriges, it is about keeping someone in charge with BALLS to do what is right against terrerism, and on & on.

I have 2 daughters and 5 grandchildren and I am very concerned about their future. I want them all to enjoy the same opportunities that I have enjoyed. There is no doubt in my mind that Bush and the Republicans will do a much better job of providing for their future than the Democrats.

Something that I don't understand about peoples views of Kerry is that they really think the only way he made his money was by marrying into the Heinz fortune. But yet his family owned their own island with approx. 30 million dollar houses on it well before Heinz came into his life. Everybody thinks Bush is big business which he is but so is Kerry.

I like the point about Pearl Harbor, it's basically taught that we were attacked on our own ground but no that was just a military base just like the ones that have been bombed in one way or another all over the world.

The unemployment rate is similar to that of when Clinton left office which is amazing after all the problems caused by the trade centers and all the problems in the stock market. How can you say Bush has done a horrible job compared to what??? Bush is the first president that I can remember in my lifetime who says something and actually does it.