I Give Up Banshee's= Garbage !

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is some funny shit!!! rider error??? how the hell is the inner bearing on the crank freezing up , (rider error)? how the hell is , breaking up and fouling out probably due to water hitting something(rider error)? how is going to the beach and it runs like shit so i bring it home , put new plugs and gas in it and now it doesn't start at all-- garbage coil ???? how is that (rider error)??? please explain to me how i do nothing but put new shit on it and yet it's my fault it's a piece of shit!!!!!!! and no i don't want a three wheeler. maybe ur bike and the three wheeler?

I could be wrong, but by any chance can you trace any of these problems back to jetting issues? You may not have realized this, but for some reason Banshees seem to be bitchy when it comes to jetting. There is kind of a fine line between fouling plugs and burning it up. Let us know what you want for it.

broke

banghead i had nothing but problems when it came to jetting when i had the cool head on it. i went to the dealer and talked to the mechanics, got some input of here in the hq and i started jetting it up . i think i tried about 5 different size jets and it still ran like shit? so i just took the cool head back off thinking it should be fine but when i went out today and put new gas and plugs in it, it won't even start.period!!! wtf? i don't think i'm getting spark, but how the f*ck is it that it started up every other time and ran like shit and now out of the blue nothing at all??? :shootself:

How is it that the inner bearing froze up??? Obviously it wasn't installed properly?? A brand new crank just doesn't go freezing up bearings because it feels like it. Did you pre-oil the bearings before you sealed the cases??? I find it hard to believe that you have been working on 2-stroked for over 10 years and are hard pressed to find a solution to your problem. SOunds to me like you have no friggin idea what you are doing. I'll give you $500 for your bike, and you can bring your R anywhere you want to. We'll run. Give me a day with that bike and I'll have it running perfect. I notice your trophy says silver springs. You in Western New York? Sorry bro, things just don't add up here. :rolleyes:

How is it that the inner bearing froze up???  Obviously it wasn't installed properly??  A brand new crank just doesn't go freezing up bearings because it feels like it.  Did you pre-oil the bearings before you sealed the cases???  I find it hard to believe that you have been working on 2-stroked for over 10 years and are hard pressed to find a solution to your problem.  SOunds to me like you have no friggin idea what you are doing.  I'll give you $500 for your bike, and you can bring your R anywhere you want to.  We'll run.  Give me a day with that bike and I'll have it running perfect.  I notice your trophy says silver springs.  You in Western New York?  Sorry bro, things just don't add up here.  :rolleyes:

for 1 thing i never put the weisco hot rod crank in it!!! i've been tearing 2 strokes apart and rebuilding them for a long time, i've done lt's , yz's , r's, i've torn everyone down to pcs and put them back together and they have ran perfect!!! if u read into my remarks, it's all about the shit on the shee's are fucking garbage!!! coil's just up and going bad? it's a fucking 01??? and yes i'm from western ny and every race i raced i finnished top 5 on my r with a garbage suspension thats why i didn't race last year!! the best part was beating all the shee's with all kinds of crap on them, sponsered, etc: . i love listening to all the idiots who say they can beat everyone else!!! :jesterlaugh::jesterlaugh:

yeah it soulds like you got a lemon on your hands. ill give you my shee for it pluse 1000 if ya want.

its sad i see this kinds thing happen all the time. i live in mass i could trade ya tommorrow if your interested?

10 years working on 2 strokes? i dont know what kinds (work) your doing, putting gas in it changing the filter an plugs? let me know

all you seem to say you are doing is putting gas in it, changing plugs all the time. these things take alot more than that, just strip it down and rebuild the hole engine. for me that would be the easiest thing to do.

pfft working on 2 strokes for 10 years :lol::lol: i think if you had done that you would be able to fix it instead of wasted time and making yourself look like a gimp!

pm me with a price and ill see what i can do, if you dont want it some else may as well take it and love it cos its a shee. if your nice to the bike, the bike is nice to you!!!!!!

if i lived by new york i would give you a trade a...

swift kick in the ass for being such an ass

if i lived by new york i would give you a trade a...

swift kick in the ass for being such an ass

you kick ass! :D