Dyno Port 2 Into 1?

I race motocross with my banshee and I was wondering if the dyno port 2 into 1 pipes are good motocross pipes. I have FMF fatties on now. I need something with some more low end grunt to pull out of the corners. Four strokes pull so hard out of the corners and it's getting hard to keep up. So is the 2 into 1 system good for motocross? Im looking for low end grunt and a smoother powerband?????

Im looking for low end grunt and a smoother powerband?????

That is exactly what I get from mine! The power band comes on smooooooth and predictable and shee pulls hard down low. Now if you go to this pipe from fattys you will notice a bit of top end decrease. I rode a buddies with fattys and it was a screamer compared to mine on the trials but too unpredictable on the track.

I can treat my shee like a four stroke on the track. Barely ever have to clutch it. And it doesn't fall on its face when I nail it coming out of corners.

If you ever get a chance to ride one setup with a dynoport take that chance you will be suprised on the lowend grunt that this pipe gives.

Dustin

The Ptr mids have the same top end as fatties , but way more low end...They are smooth as hell and I strongley recommend them over any twin pipe for low end and smooth powerband....That is if you don't want to lose the top end power....

I raced a kid with a 2 to 1 pipe and trinity 2 to carb system..Didn't really impress me much. My old toomey t-5's just ate him up for lunch on the holeshot..but then again I have a bit more money sunk into my bike. He was pretty fast. Banshee's a top end machine..You need to exploit that advantage. I run my bike like it's going out of style throttle pinned, clutch smokin' and wheels churnin up roost. If you got the skills to keep her screamin' nothing will be able to touch you.

I raced a kid with a 2 to 1 pipe and trinity 2 to carb system..Didn't really impress me much. My old toomey t-5's just ate him up for lunch on the holeshot..but then again I have a bit more money sunk into my bike. He was pretty fast. Banshee's a top end machine..You need to exploit that advantage. I run my bike like it's going out of style throttle pinned, clutch smokin' and wheels churnin up roost. If you got the skills to keep her screamin' nothing will be able to touch you.

Yeah, that's all good for racing. But all that clutch jockeying gets tiresome on tight trails.

• 3 weeks later...