Please Wish Me Luck

sheerider4life

My prayers are with you SheeRider!! B):headbang: Be safe and make sure to update us when you get back, with pics! :dance:

thanks guys, one thing tho.....i may not race this season...or just not the first race...but i am getting shocks (works tripal rates with rezzys), trinty 2into1 carb kit..33mm carb, 40.over topend...tranny,stator......some stuff to get my bike goin! :dance::clap::headbang: .......o and a coolhead 21cc domes.....right now my bike is stock..not any more! :clap:

Hope your not riding in an AMA sanctioned race...they won't let you ride over 200cc if your under 16. And you have to pass a test and the machine has to be stock. Just to let you know.

But I wish you luck all the same, if your riding an open 2 stroke class race, remember, The guys next to you won't care how old you are, they'll run you over regardless. So be on your toes and watch the link, not the gate..when you see that badboy drop, It's balls out.