Tips On Jumping

streetshee

can someone give me some tips on jumping my shee? i mean like take off ,when you need to come down nose first should you give less or no gas as yer take off? ive heard that you can hep in the air by blippin the throttle thus making the torque reaction of the wheels bring the nose down? i dont know cos my thing is tarmac ridin,but sometimes i go off road and nearly killmeself tryin the table tops!!! how do u do it ? :shootself: sorry im a twat, should of put thiss in mx forum :shootself:

blipping the throttle will lift your front end...hitting your brake will bring the front end down. when you hit the apex of the jump, compress the suspension by letting off the throttle and hitting it again and by physically pushing down with your body...this will allow your suspension to help launch you in the air as you leave the ramp...

• 2 weeks later...

I think he was aking the diiference between TT and Supermoto. Similar but different. Supermoto from what I have seen is like half tarmac, half hard pack dirt with a few jumps thrown in that may not be made out of dirt. But it looks like a flat track set up with a little more suspension travel is what is usually run.

broke