Why Keep The Banshee?

Thats for you to decide.

for me:

I'm keeping my banshee because i just dont have the cash for a 450.

I dont just race my quad or ride it, i think i actually love it.

I love to thinker and search for mods and parts.

and most important.. its a 2 stroke.. mixing oil.

Its a livestyle,

Its a banshee.

mecause you can easily make ur banshee faster in a drag if thats what ur into or in a desert race........ and because they are banshee's i rode the yfz and i like it alot but the power is boring and to linear and its a 4 stroke and itsa typical four stroke cant be turned into a 100hp dragger like a shee can and doesnt sound no where near as goon imo they have their pluses and minuses but they arent fo me thats for sure.

That's like saying why would you keep your 69 camero ss when you could go out and buy a corvette. Stock VS Stock the corvette will win, but the camero is way easier to mod, more do it yourself friendly, and arguably more fun and sole stirring to drive. Ive been in a new vette and their friggin fast but kind of sterile and costs a fortune. If you ask me, now the camero sounds better, smokes the tires, gets you all sideways, feels like a muscle car and not like a caddy, now thats got some flavor!

if this 450 is as good as it seems, why shuld we keep the banshees ? :S

well for one if you sell your banshee you are definetly gonna lost alot of money on it even with the mods.

in my opinion, i actually like the look of the banshee better. It just give you that feeling. The yfz looks just like all the other quads. Now wit performace, that is debatable. If your not gonna race, why get the 450?? its a race bike, thats what yamaha made it for.

But thats just my opinion.