Beer Pong

Beeer pong is awsome i love it....... im so dfurnk noopwis i jst wwent uout sid with outs showsd on and its cold lioke 25 defgerass out its so cold and the thinmg wound work to heeat the hintg. i loew when mon iaint hometyea beer pong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kids dopnt read this itssdf bad

You just put a bunch of cups in the shape of a triangle, and fill them with alchohol and throw ping pong balls in them. If you get one in, you drink the cup. If you bounce it off the table and it goes in, you gotta drink 2. You can fill the cups with anything you want. I usually play with raspberry vodka. I wasnt really clear on the rules at first so that might not be exactly right. But hey, it gets me drunk :dance:

dude six beers each outta a bong would make me puke if i tried to chug it all at once. i went and watch the games last night with some friends from work it was a good time but we had to get up for work in the mourning and that part sucked. and 1 going to work after staying up all night drinking sucks 2 it sucks when ur dads ur boss so you get to hear that you dont have to drink that much to have fun speech and the what the f*ck are you doing at work still trashed speech and the why the f*ck are you showing up here at noon still trashed speech. good day.