Front Tires - Just Ordered 22s By Mistake

sredish

I just ordered 22" Front Pros, I meant to order the 21s. Now that I think about it, I might like the bigger tire in the ruts and holes.

What are you guys running on the front, I hardly hear anything about the front tires.

Later. :bolt:

depends on what ur doin but if u were going for 21's and got 22's its not that big of a diff just a lil more ground clearnce

I run 20s in the rear and usually 21s in the front, but now that I've thought about it, I'm anxious to try out the 22s. Like you said loco, I'l probably won't be able to tell the difference anyway.

Later. :bolt:

Run those fronts at 10 psi and they will cut like a knife in the corners. Nice and predictable. I'm runing 21's in the front right now..Once I get my new rims, I'm dropping down to 20's (Low prow on gold spoked rims G'd out yo.. B) )

• 5 years later...
i have 23 inch itp trac stars on the front of my shee. it helps alot when going thru ruts and other nasty terrain. i love it. i run them at 4 psi.

animatedmanshoveling.gif :laugh:

Look at the date of this thread.

i think that even if a thread is 100 years old it shouldnt matter. this site for me is like a library of information. it has helped me out a great deal and i greatly appreciate all the information the members take the time to share. people search and look around for answers to questions that might be looming around in their head. i dont know alot yet about these bikes, but im learning. so if there is any information that i might have that i think might help someone i will definatly add it.

• 2 weeks later...