Dial-a-jet

I dont have one on my bike but a guy I race with does and it seems to be pretty handy to have. When I'm changing my jets to try to get it to run good he just clicks his dial-a-jet and his bike runs good. I thought about getting one before the race season starts this year. If you find a good deal on one let me know.

They are slick as shit. Very sweet, especially for you poor f*ers with dual carbs :jesterlaugh: . I can rejet really quick, but those duals are a pita. A simple turn of a dial and your ready.

You can adjust the equivalent of 10 main sizes up and 10 main sizes down. :whoa: And it works really well.

Man, I pop my seat, pull the carb slides just so I can twist 'em over further, and twist them horizontally and change the jets (Mikuni carbs). Also put a piece of orange flagging clipped to the choke tube so i don't forget that :) Twist 'em back, tighten stuff up, put the slides back in, and go. 10 minutes start to finish, usually. 5 if I have the cordless drill w/ phillips bits handy :)