How Sweet Is Passion's 12 Port Stroker?

KMAC

This is for anyone who has Passion's 12 port stroker, just wondering how it handles with stock swingarm? I see that some dude was running -2 with one. Now I'm a pretty experienced shee rider just wanted some input on swingarm length. I go to the dunes and line em' up and just play around on my farm, not a serious racer, but still want to be the best I can be.

Oh yeah, and I'd just like to say thanks to HQ for helping me not do my homework. It's kind of hard to sleep when you have your shee of getting ported and stroked by Passion. College sucks, spring break will soon be upon us!!!

I am running all stock suspention on my quad for now, I am working on a set of arms and how to have a arms installed by april. I think it depends alot on what gearing you run also. I started with a 16/39 and she was a fast whore and keep the front end down from 3rd on to 6th. I worked my way up to what I run right now which it 14/39, It is hard to keep the front end down all the way to 5th and I like that. Makes me feel like i have even more power. I am going to shorten my swing 2 inches then try a 15/39 and see how that does. But I love my banshee and all you guys were right!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was well worth the head ache and wait and I am glad you all talked me out of selling her. Very Very BIG props to Jim at Passion. Fantastic engine I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am using every inch of my +4 over lonestar swing arm with just his 12 porting...

if you just going to be putting around and not too serious about racing you wont need a very long swing arm at all. Suspension upgrades will however help you go faster without eating shit.

I think you mean proquad ,but I think the -2 is used for flattrack racing.If you are experienced run the stock arm unless you have money for the longer arm and shock mod.

Later Steve

i think pro quad has like a -4, i know he's sitting on his axle.....we both have the same passion engine....i use a -2, it hooks and handles much better than stock or extended.... :cheers:

I would have to say my riding style is similar to most bashee riders, Ballz to the wall, front end off, and lots of roosts. No but seriously I drag alot and play around in the bean fields. What would be a good gearing to start with on a stock swingarm and 8'' paddles??

I have a -4 and a -2 swing-arm. If you are just out riding I would suggest using a stock or -1 swing-arm. When I have my -4 on the the bike I can't hammer down on it to hard because it will pick up the front end at just about any speed or gear,I also have a no link shock that helps me hook up . KMAC I would start out with a 15/40 on the gears and if that doesn't pull hard enough go up one tooth on the rear.

I would have to say my riding style is similar to most bashee riders, Ballz to the wall, front end off, and lots of roosts. No but seriously I drag alot and play around in the bean fields. What would be a good gearing to start with on a stock swingarm and 8'' paddles??

if your dragging pals id go tall as i can pull through 5th, you wont need 6th.......paddles in a feild?......the only problem with gearing jims motor low is, it will get there a pinch quicker with the same gearing as your buddy becuase of its lowend horsepower, but in a long straight you gear it tall and you'll pull each gear to the moon and beat most bikes by several lengths......if you had a 500 hp dragster and a 50 horse honda civic geared the same the 500 horses would get there quicker yet go no faster? but geared tall the dragster would do 200 mph before the civic hit 60mph

I was talking about two seperate things, dragging, as in the sand (wynoka), and just screwing around in the bean fields at home. Two separate things! Thanks for the advice man, but don't act like I'm an idiot.

PEACE :clap:

I was talking about two seperate things, dragging, as in the sand (wynoka), and just screwing around in the bean fields at home. Two separate things! Thanks for the advice man, but don't act like I'm an idiot.

PEACE :clap:

like i said tall as you can and still pull fifth....if i thought you were an idiot id let ya know :cheers: