Oil

well you are in the wrong forum...

we are reviewing products arent we????

i think we were more asking "what type of oil does everybody use"....

Deuce is right, it would be in the right forum if you asked something like, " I want you guys to tell me what it is you like about your oil and what made you decide to try it?" But oh well, its all good man! :) I run Klotz Super Techniplate @ 32:1

• 2 weeks later...

:blink: I just bought a half gallon of the Klotz ST. Used the Castro for years but it sucks in the cold weather. The Klotz has a red hue so I don't have to worry about dumping mixed gas into my wifes' bike, or tweak'n my 4 stroke lawnmower.

The name is unsettling though, sounds like a sexually transmitted disease of the nasal passage! :wacko:

I was runnign castor, but ti was leaving a buildup in my pipes so I switched to MC1...The bike seemed to run better and more crisp with Bel Ray MC1 synthetic mixed 50 to 1 but only time will tell...

Why don't use amsoil? Because it is not available localy, and if I were to run out it would be extreamly difficult for me to locate in time to go riding. I have been to several shops and none of them sell amsoil...

I was using yamalube, it it decent oil better than alot of the crap out there, but not the best.