Banshee Fires On One Cylinder And Shoots Flames

My shee is firing on the right cylinder only until you rev it to the moon. When the left cylinder does fire, it shoots flames out of the silencer. It justed started doing this today. I don't have a clue what's wrong. I changed out my plugs, ran a compression test, and I don't know what else to check. Someone help please.

Did you put a new o-ring on the pipes? If it's shooting flames, it's got an airleak in the exhauset...also could mean your dumping a shit load of gas into that cylinder. Repacking won't cause that... Unless you got fiberglass plugging up the pipe.

Will the exhaust not sealed well cause any loss of power?? because mine was never really sealed to good and i know that it leaks out where it connects to the engine. What should i use to seal is up??? Could i get something from napa to fix this?

A little leakage is going to happen. Inside the pipe is an o-ring. If that's not there you could damage your exhaust mount from excess vibration. If it isn't pissing and backfiring I wouldn't worry too much. Carbon is always going to blow out there.

it was happening to me, was'nt alot of flames just one puff (when it backfired) switched plugs and the problem switched sides, got new plugs and it went away...

I'm such a dumbass. When is was jetted my carbs (went down from 360's to 300's because the 360's were way rich) I forgot to put the tube back on between the 2 carbs. The flames were from the new packing that I just changed. Now it runs better than ever with the smaller mains and the freshly repacked silencers.