Cheap Ways To Make My Wheeler Better Looking

banshee00shaw

on the trail, go really fast so all they see is a blur, on the showroom, clean it really good and give it a coat of furniture polish. and no matter how dirty it is, shiny wheels seem to make it look clean.

I used Plexis on the plastics, and (something)2001 < like armor all, on the seat and tires once. (for a photo)

Skin industries has some pretty cool graphics out.

doing the hubs was another good idea too.

I've never tried the WD-40 thing...Thanks for the tip!

acerbis handgaurds look real good, they arent too expensive, plus if u ride trails they are perfect, im glad i bought a set, they have saved my hands from limps and trees many times, plus they make ur banshee look good too, if u wanna know what they look like on a banshee just click my link in my signature, i got some pictures.

I used Plexis on the plastics, and (something)2001 <  like armor all, on the seat and tires once. (for a photo)

I would strongly recomend not putting armoral on the seat! it gets sooo slippery you wont be able to stay on :o

Yeah but its funny as shit watching somebody trying to ride a bike with a slippery seat!! :lol:

Another good way to make your bike look good is that you could spend alot of $$$$$ and get a custom paint job! I've seen a kit in stores before that's supposed to remove small scratches and make your plastics look brand new again but I dont know if that works.

i put product stickers on mine, painteed the pegs and hubs-little stuff. wire looked the wires and brake lines. run colored zip ties on everything, and the axle. my dad just polished my rims for me. got my arms all painted. seet covers and graphis do alot. man, i gotta get some pics of my just finshed shee up here!

peace out.