Damn Plastics!

hi guyz! well, i went to glamis this presidents' day weekend & had a blast. however, when i was coming back home my shee flipped out of my truck. my friends & i didnt tighten the damn thing tight enough. the shee was up right position in the truck because we had to fit two quads. when making a quick turn my shee flipped out & landed on the fucking street. i was so fucking pissed!!!! :angry: my '04 shee looks like shit & have stress marks on my fenders. is there anything i can put on the plastics so the stress marks can go away. damn marks dont look good on my blue plastics!

jose~

maybe the missus is better with strap ons eh???? j/k man. thats unlucky but i would just get new plastic. depends how bad it is. for me when it comes to plastics i cant be bothered so if they crak or breack i just get new 1s

you can try taking a hair dryer to the cracks and bleeding the blue back into them. Be careful not to melt them. It should help them some. If your shee flipped out of a truck and your worried about stress marks in your plastic......consider yourself lucky

i hit mine with a torch really fast and it brought some of the color back. just dont have the flame blazing hot and swing it back and forth fast. let it cool after every 2 passes. cant say i flipped mine out of a truck but ive rolled a few :rolleyes:

i hit mine with a torch really fast and it brought some of the color back. just dont have the flame blazing hot and swing it back and forth fast. let it cool after every 2 passes. cant say i flipped mine out of a truck but ive rolled a few  :rolleyes:

this works really good. i did this to blue plastic and it bring the blue right back. dont use an acetylene torch tho. its way too hot. just use one of those little propane torches that you can buy at the hardware store.

Yeah, I can't believe that.

You turn a corner, your bike rolls out of your truck and all it got was some stress marks on the plastic?

I get stress marks just hauling mine ot the desert.

The rear fenders flap nicely when it's loaded sideways on a flatbed trailer.

I'd say you got lucky.

F***! it could have caused a pileup!

What's your liability insurance limit? Wow.