Another Asshole On Ebay

kenr74

That picture kicks ass!!!! :lol:

The guy with the eBay auction sounds like an idiot in his description of "his product" ----From what jet size should be used towhat to do if your bike is running rich or lean--- That one is so hard. What do I do if its running lean? I KNOW Just run it until it blows a hole in one of the pistons. THATS WHAT I'LL DO!!!!

Good!  I asked him if it was from here and his reply was "what is banshee hq?"

Whatever!!  I already paid for my auction so I'm just going to keep it going for the hell of it.

i did the same thing a while back, i had a hell of a time getting it to show up next to the pricks ad.......but i remember a few guys emailed me and said thanks for the tip and for turning them on to such a cool site......some people just got balls thats for sure.....too bad theres not some sort of copywrite infringement law he could get busted under....if it was music or film he'd have some major players up his ass...stealing 25cents from a million people is better than jacking 1 guy for 250 grand, and safer....but the outcome is the same

Thanks guys. I saw that ad and couldn't help myself. My son is always ready to pose for a picture so that made it even better. If nothing else we might get some new HQ members out of it.

Oh, if anybody buys it from here I'll knock the shipping cost down to only $599. :P