My Kid Wants This?

did you guys check out the site? it is a work of art...400 bucks too ....but will blaze out 144 rubber bands as fast as you can crank the handle........and im sure id become a target at some point........maybe grab 2, cause he will break his quick.....then pops can blast him

Hi guys:

It looks a little fragile ("art-sy") for the hard-core rubber band fight. Now if you bought only the plans and built one out of sheet metal or rubberized plastic. Can anyone say carbon fiber? :)

I wouldn't let my son use it unsupervised just because I remember being that age. Once you shoot targets, then comes the cat, then the dog, then the neighbors dog, then the siblings, then the neighbor's (repeat each of the aforementioned items). Sooner or later comes trouble.

Keep in mind this is a Banshee owner's kid. Sterotypically speaking, I'd give it about twenty-four hours before it was modified to the "magnum" edition... ;)

Regards,

Bill

buy him one !!!!!! :) i want one for the dumont trip :lol: ill mount it on my roof and well have rubberband war games out there !!! as long as you son is cool with gun safty and all that jazz, id say get it, chances are, youll have more fun with it then he will :lol: