Omg

erbilabuc

I would say they look pretty good. I don't think they're near $600.00 worth. They look like they were done properly and sealed. I'd pay maybe $200.00 for them, no more if I knew they were painted right. But then, I'd be afraid to ride with them on.

Scott

Tell ya what fella's. Check the other sh*t we've done. How about any of the 190 plus patterns we can do? Lets see you paint an exact replica of carbon fiber for 25.00. Any true painter out there knows its not easy. How about Holograms on plastics?? Yes, we can do that too. How about checking out entire price list?

Check the full site at http://www.ezchrome.com, and then talk. You all say its easy, lets see your best shot!!!

Tell ya what fella's.  Check the other sh*t we've done.  How about any of the 190 plus patterns we can do? Lets see you paint an exact replica of carbon fiber for 25.00.  Any true painter out there knows its not easy.  How about Holograms on plastics?? Yes, we can do that too.  How about checking out entire price list?

Check the full site at http://www.ezchrome.com, and then talk.  You all say its easy, lets see your best shot!!!

i checked out your site and you have some impressive stuff on there, but whats so special about these splatter plastics that they are worth 600+ bucks for ????

Just so y'all know, that banshee isn't a paint job, its a very very thin layer placed over the surface, then clear coated. The layer is so thin, its almost invisable. This isn't some gay stick on kit. We also can do over 190 different designs as well as custom paint and powdercoating. Thanks for all of the input, its appreciated. I mentioned in a different post that we don't usually do qauds, but its a market that I'm exploring. I need to do some more research!