Janets Breast Fell Out 1/2 Time Show

CBS apologized on Sunday for an unexpectedly R-rated end to its Super Bowl halftime show, when singer Justin Timberlake tore off part of Janet Jackson's top, exposing her breast.

"CBS deeply regrets the incident,'' spokeswoman LeslieAnne Wade said after the network received several calls about the show.

The two singers were performing a flirtatious duet to end the halftime show, and at the song's finish, Timberlake reached across Jackson's leather gladiator outfit and pulled off the covering to her right breast.

The network quickly cut away from the shot, and did not mention the incident on the air.

Timberlake said he did not intend to expose Jackson's breast.

"I am sorry that anyone was offended by the wardrobe malfunction during the halftime performance of the Super Bowl,'' Timberlake said in a statement. ``It was not intentional and is regrettable.''

Wade said CBS officials attended rehearsals of the halftime show all week, ``and there was no indication any such thing would happen. The moment did not conform to CBS' broadcast standards and we would like to apologize to anyone who was offended.''

The Super Bowl halftime show, which also featured P. Diddy, Nelly and Kid Rock, was produced by MTV, CBS' corporate cousin in Viacom.

"We were extremely disappointed by elements of the MTV-produced halftime show,'' Joe Browne, NFL executive vice president, said. ``They were totally inconsistent with assurances our office was given about the content of the show.

It's unlikely that MTV will produce another Super Bowl halftime.''

MTV issued a contrite statement in which it also apologized, saying the incident was ``unrehearsed, unplanned, completely unintentional and was inconsistent with assurances we had about the content of the performance.''

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the halftime show. Although I think janet has gotten a case of the tank ass. And along with it came some ta-tas. Exposing here hooo-hoooo like that, I am thinking that she wants to re-launch her career. What is kind of funny about the halftime show, was that all tthe songs that were played, were old. Watch, she will come out with an album soon....

they only showed like a far away shot of the streaker for like 3 seconds then a 5 min reaction shot of one of the players and then a far away shot of the refs and all stormning the field, some one (at the party i was at) was saying maby if they dont get on tv ppl wont find it worth doing any more. But they showed the whole thing on the news thismorning and it has to be on the net somewhere by now

that shit was soooo scripted, theres no way the front of house engineer would have cut the stage lights unless told to, and how many chicks you know cruise around with a star glued to there titties not planning to show them...janets new single is ready for release also.....a frickin wardrobe malfunction my ass.....

i dont think the star is glued to the titters...it's a piercing...

you can see the barbell through the nipple itself and that is just holding on the star around the areola...check out the blown up pic and you can see it...i studied it...shit it's on my desktop hahahahaha

peace

Mike