Banshee Vs Honda 450 Vs Yfz450

q8bizkit78

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

all u banshee lovers suck big nippies i hate yamaha where do they get off thinkin there 450 could beat a honda450 no way in hateis my friend ,ihave a485 ex with a turbo , lrd pipe with a 41 fcr kehien carburator and trinity porting with a lonestar drag frame. 14 paddle haulers and oh yea it'll waste anything on the sand strip 4.1 bizotch

kizz my a$$

all u banshee lovers suck big nippies i hate yamaha where do they get off thinkin there 450 could beat a honda450 no way in hateis my friend ,ihave a485 ex with a turbo , lrd pipe with a 41 fcr kehien carburator and trinity porting with a lonestar drag frame. 14 paddle haulers and oh yea it'll waste anything on the sand strip 4.1 bizotch

kizz my a$$

Dude, it sounds to me like you trying to vent because your boy friend forgot to use KY jelly on you last night. Dont worry bud it'll heal.

c'mon reply all ubanshee lovers tell me wut u have.

:blink::blink: Hey if you don't have a banshee then you don't belong on this site. :angry: Oh yeah and I think its pathedic you have to put all those mods on a peice of crap honda just so you could beat a banshee. :flush:

HONDAS SUCK ASS

THE NEW TRX450R HOOPTY IS EATING TRANNY WORSE THAN THE 01 RAPTORS DID HAHAHA GOOD FOR HONDA HMM LOOK WHO CAME OUT WITH THEIR 450 FIRST AND THEY DIDNT MAKE RUMORS FOR OVER A YEAR ABOUT IT THEY JUST DID IT AND DID IT WELL

AS FOR UR 485EX OR WHAT EVER THE f*ck IT IS IT AINT THAT GREAT CUZ MY BUDDY HAS A LIQUID COOLED 500EX AND IT IS A POS AND IT HAS ALL THOSE FANCY MODS BUT GUESS WHAT IT EATS PISTONS WORSE THAN MY SHEE

4 STROKES R BASICALLY JUST BIGGER FANCIER LAWNMOWERS AND THATS WHAT THEY WILL ALWAYS BE :headbang::headbang::evil::evil::evil::evil:

BIG FANCY BANSHEE :drool:

STUPID 4 CHOKE :yank::shootself:-_-