Check Out The Bansheehq Chat Room

fixitrod

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

figured it out ! turns out it was my anitvirus program blockin the java crap. Everytime I fire up my email, a little startup banner from my antivirus program flashes for a split second. The banner says something like... "blocks malicous java". So I turned off the antivirus, clicked on the link and BAM, I got it. But no one was in there..... so I chatted with myself for awhile. anyways... im proud of myself and wanted to share.

figured it out !  turns out it was my anitvirus program blockin the java crap.  Everytime I fire up my email, a little startup banner from my antivirus program flashes for a split second.  The banner says something like... "blocks malicous java".  So I turned off the antivirus, clicked on the link and BAM, I got it.  But no one was in there.....  so I chatted with myself for awhile.  anyways... im proud of myself and wanted to share.

Congrats meat!!!!! :o I didn't think ya had it in ya!!! ;) Anyways, sorry noone was in there. Well, I was, but I wasn't. if you know what I mean. Mabe one of these days, I'll pony up and get me a computer of my very own....