Dual K&n Jetting Help Please

I just switched out my stock airbox for dual k&ns and now its spittin and sputtering. I need to know what needs to be changed(main,pilot,needle). I checked the mains they are 190s, needles are in the middle position and have the letters 5n7 on them, I wasnt for sure where to check for the pilot.

Definatly go bigger on pilot for easier starting. Man those clamp ons change your jettting move a lot more air!!! I have ran as big as 380 main during summer. Jetting varies like attitudes every bodies is different. Sorry to say it but it is really a trial and error thing man no body is going to be able to tell you exactly what you need.

definitely go bigger on the main...your pilot is probably ok...if it starts

without a whole lot of kicking your current pilots can probably be

dialed in w/the air screws for good throttle response. 190 is way to

small on the main for that filter mod...dont ride it hard, if at all, until

you jet up cause you gotta be dangerously lean. i would probably start

w/at least 320' and if shees boggin rich (do a plug chop test) come

down a size at a time until shee screams. rather be a little rich than

lean if you concerned about reliability. 320s could even possibly not

be big enough...do a chop test

5n7 is the stock needle. middle postion is probably okay those clamp ons are drasticly changing your jetting issues!!! A hard start would be pilot or a need to choke after a short down time between starts. (HARD STARTING)Would be pilot, 25 is stock. Jetting is a difficult issue no one is going to be able to tell you exactly what you need. Banshees are an awsome machine and their limits are unlimited or by your pocket book. A 300 main would be the smallest I would start with 27.5 to 30 pilot. do not run it to hard until you have your jetting dialed in!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd start w/ 330 mains, and do a plug chop after a wot run for 5-10 seconds in 6th gear....then adjust the needles one notch either way and find the sweet spot, then adjust the pilots and air screws.....might want a larger pilot or not. every shee is different in certain areas...You will blow the motor w/ the 190 main though, so I wouldn't ride it anymore until you put larger mains in...